5 Screenshots

About This File

🔥🔥I HAVE MANY EXTRA FAT TO PLAY WITH🔥🔥

IN THIS VIDEO:

BELLY PLAY/ BELLY RUBBING / BELLY SHAKE / BOOTY PLAY/ BOOTY SHAE/ 

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

SO MUCH FUN AND SEXINESS DOING THIS VIDEO. AS I SAID, I HAVE MANY EXTRA FAT TO PLAY WITH, MUST OF MY BODY FAT IS MY HUGE, ROUND AND HEAVY BELLY BUT MY BOOTY... MY BOTTY IS ALSO ENORMOUS! YES, SOMETIMES I FORGOT TO SHOW YOU HOW BIG IT IS, BUT NOT TODAY... TODAY I ALSO SHOW YOU HOW WELL I CAN SHAKE IT... ENJOY 🐽

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheOklahomanChad

Laura looks HUGE in this video! She gives attention to every part of her body which is well deserved to show off her gains. I would love to see her do another vid in a bikini where she is standing the entire time giving us a complete show for us and do a model walkway. 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Holy F*** Laura is so flipping hot 🔥🥵❤️ Serious cannot handle her in tiny Orange Bikini (which is my favorite color) shake her colossal size belly. Serious Laura have grown so much I doubt any shirt or pants will ever fit her again 🍑 When she is on the beach, nothing is bigger than her 🐳

You just have to buy this video to truly see how massive she has gotten!!!

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Laura's belly is always the main attraction but her big booty gets some love in this one too!

Laura needs both hands to massage and play with her big belly. So where does she put the lotion once she's squirted it out? Under her big belly of course. I love that her belly has grown so big that she can simply use it to hold onto items for her as well 😋

She really enjoys getting fatter and it is clear to see in this video. I don't think she is ever going to be able to stop gaining weight and I'm definitely not complaining 😍

Link to review
bangs15

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

It's absolutely mind-blowing to have watched this gorgeous girl go from skinny in a picture thread to how big she's become now. This video really emphasizes how adorably fat she's actually gotten in her face, arms, belly, hands, butt, and legs. Many models that gain seem to kind of just look pregnant, but Laura has definitely transformed into a classic, cute fat chick. How much she genuinely loves her new body and this kink is one of the hottest things I've ever seen, and it's very apparent in this video!

Link to review