6 Screenshots

About This File

This video includes: HAND FEEDING  BELLY RUBS  TIGHT CLOTHES ️ OVEREATING ️ FACESTUFFING

its a fat lazy Sunday where all we do is eat a ton of McDonalds and watch movies. my belly is always massive at the end of it all.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CarlGnarl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ivy is one of my favorite models of all time, a sensuous, playful lover of food whose body just keeps on growing fatter and fatter, year after year! She's only 5 feel tall so she is a little ball of butter whose ever-increasing weight gain shows up over every inch of her body - her chubby face and double chin, fat arms, now-HUGE (and delicious!) boobs, HUGE bloated, doughy belly, fat legs and big cellulite-covered butt. She's the girl next door, the approachable, friendly, easy-to-talk to young lady who you dream about having as your girlfriend and who is, when you get to know her, pretty kinky, in a good way. 

This video isn't hardcore or even R-rated but it's a delight to watch this fat little cutie eating, with her belly hanging out, knowing it will make her get even fatter.

Recommend!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! This review made me so happy to read! I can’t wait to see how far my body expands next !

Link to review