3 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is a big fat tanned pig. Her belly has grown enormous.

Shar stuffs cake and more cake. She shows you just how much her belly can grow in one sitting.

GS 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Shar is back from holiday rocking pigtails and a bigger belly. She dances around in her barely-there underwear, happy that she gets to have sweets after her trip. Her dance moves slow down a bit as this pig-tailed piggy 🐷 gives into her gluttony and makes her way through the cake. Pretty soon she is covered in icing, having eaten fistfuls of sweet cake, leaving this little piggy with quite the bloated belly. 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is probably my favorite video clip of Shar ever🤗😍 The views, angles, & shape of that beautiful belly are heart stopping. Hats off to the  videographer👍🏼 If you can make it to the end of the video you will see the goddess at her best.

Link to review
Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

“I’ve missed being such a f#cking pig”,  says Shar, gasping for breath, as she grabs handful after handful of cake, shoving it inbetween her greedy expanded lips, showing no self-control as her heavy tummy weighs her down, Shar is definitely at her heaviest in this clip 🤤🍰🍰🍰

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is fatter and sexier than ever -- a greedy, beautifully tanned pig (by her own account) who can't stop stuffing herself. She has never been bigger, and loves showing off her enormous belly as she gets cake all over her face and belly. This video just gets better and better (and sexier and sexier) as it proceeds: the closeups in the final minutes are over-the-top hot (and Shar is so out of breath showing off her body), and the final frame will leave you amazed at just how big Shar is here. One of her sexiest videos ever (period).

Link to review
Joe626

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW Shar 😱 you are super  sexy and even more hot. You're belly is getting even more big. I love it. You are even more hot when you eating food with your hands. I can't stop thinking about you and I dream of you every night. I love shar even more. I can't not wait to see shar get alot more fat and big too. ❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘

Response from the author:

So cute ❤️ Thankyouuu ❤️❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

9 of 10 members found this review helpful 9 / 10 members

Shar is back from her holiday I’ve definitely missed seeing her, stuff her face and in this clip she does just that 🐷 😍. I just googled this cake it actually serves 20 people or one very greedy goddess 🐷. This is one hot 🥵 clip, where shar remarks that her belly has never been so big as she takes big bites of the cake, getting it all over her face and belly. Seeing you eat like this makes me realise how you broke you dress while on holiday. 

FB2D404D-2B9D-4829-814D-30D3187C9E58.gif

0213788B-6973-4B6C-9B24-3FA96446DA87.png

4E6097D6-BCDA-46EB-A6BB-A457B1BC75C2.png

1C6414BE-94BE-4162-86E8-893F61D76C4C.png

FC55F1D1-44E1-47F6-A248-38C514A841ED.png

5286C5C5-78F6-4A41-A8A3-E8F811AE4E90.png

Link to review