Fat cutie plays on ukulele and sings

$2

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Dive in with me into (hopefully) sweet noises of singing and playing on ukulele in my underwear. Watch me eat, sing, play on ukulele and have a little chit-chat with you. 

I really wish you will enjoy this because I really loved filming this and I thought you could like it as well! If you have any tips for improvement, let me know 😘 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

S77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This deserves a 5 star review for a couple of reasons. Firstly there is nothing else like this in the clips store as far as I know.

CuteMeow is very talented. I love the song she sings in this clip. Whats not to love here? You've got CuteMeow who has an adorable face and an excellent body, showing off curves while serenading you followed by eating chips from the bag.

I hope we will see more like this from CuteMeow.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I am sorry to say this video didn’t went so well so I don’t know if this is a good content or if this video is somehow lost. Anyways thank you! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT 

Link to review