BELLY EXPANSION WITH PIZZA AND 2 liters of water!! I look pregnant🙈

$3

(1 review)

11 Screenshots

About This File

I will tell you what happens here!!!  I always do routines to expand my Belly and stomach and eat more and more every time because my dream is to eat 100 pizzas and 20 ice creams in one day as a huge morbid obese that I want to be (the fattest girl in Colombia 🇨🇴) like this that on this day I show you part of my routine of drinking 2 liters of water then soda and also eating a lot of fattening food so here I devour this great pizza and everything is water until the end and you will be able to see how little by little my Belly it swells up to make me look huge and very obese mm i love this!!😍🐷😨😱 I look pregnant

Other Files from Caroline2305

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest FattyisLove

Another amazing video from the colombian piggy. Love to see her in that pink lingerie, hearing those cute and sexy burps are just amazing. you can see that how belly expands with time, and she does in fact look pregnant.

one down side, she never finished the second bottle, so that's a let down for hearing more burps.

Link to review