6 Screenshots

About This File

20 wings, 2 tallboys, and a double order of fries in 20 minutes 🥵

It's no wonder I was nauseated by the end of this video! Like a true gluttonous pig, I stuffed myself until my gut was aching and gurgling, pushing myself to my max limit.

Bite after bite goes into my greedy mouth, and I moan about how fat, bloated and jiggly I've gotten. I can't keep my hands off of my fat rolls or my fat tits, and despite the churning in my fat belly I'm shaking and smacking burps out of it constantly. Soon, I'm too full for my skin-tight skirt to contain, and between my gut and my massive thunder thighs it's turned into a strip of fabric that doesn't hide me at all. My bright red panties can barely contain my FUPA 🐮🐮🐮

The mix of bubbly, sugary cider and greasy spicy hot wings gave me a terrible case of rumble gut, but I couldn't stop myself from stuffing my face. In true hog style, I push myself until my huge, deep burps sound wet, and I'm moaning about how I've eaten too much...

"Oh fuck my belly... it's so full... and I'm so druunk..."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
On 8/12/2022 at 7:59 PM, chubnubs11 said:

This is an amazing video!! This is a must buy!! Dani looks so fucking sexy and fat it’s insane!! 

Thanks so much baby 😜😜😜 and thanks for pushing me so hard in the first place!!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.