6 Screenshots

About This File

20 wings, 2 tallboys, and a double order of fries in 20 minutes 🥵

It's no wonder I was nauseated by the end of this video! Like a true gluttonous pig, I stuffed myself until my gut was aching and gurgling, pushing myself to my max limit.

Bite after bite goes into my greedy mouth, and I moan about how fat, bloated and jiggly I've gotten. I can't keep my hands off of my fat rolls or my fat tits, and despite the churning in my fat belly I'm shaking and smacking burps out of it constantly. Soon, I'm too full for my skin-tight skirt to contain, and between my gut and my massive thunder thighs it's turned into a strip of fabric that doesn't hide me at all. My bright red panties can barely contain my FUPA 🐮🐮🐮

The mix of bubbly, sugary cider and greasy spicy hot wings gave me a terrible case of rumble gut, but I couldn't stop myself from stuffing my face. In true hog style, I push myself until my huge, deep burps sound wet, and I'm moaning about how I've eaten too much...

"Oh fuck my belly... it's so full... and I'm so druunk..."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Piper Pines

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

These burps are epic! I'd love to collab w/ you live from B-Dubs someday💋

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for supporting me!! Once I'm comfy with collabs I'd love to hit you up 🥰🥰

Link to review
turquoisenebula

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nauseatingly stuffed belly and wet burps?  Automatic 5 stars :D.  If only more girls were willing to go this hard 

Thanks so much! I'm eager to please! 💦💦

Link to review
mrilovefatwomen

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love watching Danni push herself to her limits. She was so incredibly bloated in this clip. The sultry fat chat is so sexy. The way she grabs her gut and jelly rolls will make any Feeder or FFA rock hard. If you like beautiful fat women eating until they're burping and moaning and nauseous, this clip is worth your money. I couldn't even watch it all the first time if you know what I mean.

Link to review
donjay21000

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing body, amazing burps, amazing capacity. So glad i could finally watch her. Her whole body shakes when she walks and her tits jiggle when she burps 💦

Thanks so much for supporting me!! I'm glad to please 😇😇

Link to review
Sharky Snark

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Burping Queen!!

Dani let’s out some massive burps from beginning to end! 

Shocked Bart Simpson GIF

Lol this made my day 😂 so glad to blow you away lol!!

Link to review
RareFan96

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

She doesn’t miss🙌 . Had to turn it off halfway, I was getting a little dizzy halfway hehe 🤤😵💫

Lol you're so sweet!! Thank you so much for the support, sorry to make you dizzy 😜😜

Link to review