11 Screenshots

About This File

You and your big fat wife put together this play house for your family and Casey wanted to test it out to make sure it was safe and stable. She starts to crawl inside but is quickly surprised to find out that she doesn't quite fit. Casey's packed on some weight this past year.. but she didn't realize she had gotten THIS big! Her upper back rolls don't even fit through the door. 

Casey persists and makes her way inside. But now she faces a new problem.... the door is STUCK shut!!

She tries everything. Casey tries to climb out a window but can barely even get her swollen chest through. She then tries to crawl over door and eventually it bursts open... does the rest of her body make it through? Is Casey able to get out? 

Watch this video and come find out! Loads of dynamic viewpoints but truly every angle possible. 

This playhouse will be around for a little while, so if you have any suggestions or ideas feel free to drop them in the comments below ❤️

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This stuckage clip was absolute pure delight to watch!❤️ and this is a must buy! There’s nothing better than watching your favorite fat girl Casey get stuck between the tiniest openings! Every fat and curve and roll of her beautiful plump form gets stuck and it’s the hottest thing to see!😍 She sticks her round firm boobs over the small window as she tries to escape her small enclosure, but my favorite moments of course was her fat curvaceous booty getting stuck as we get to see her shake and twerk her ass to get out. Her booty shots are just the hottest thing for me!🤤 A beautiful clip made by a beautiful curvaceous lady!🥰

Response from the author:

So glad you love the booty shots, I was hoping you’d enjoy the extra booty action in this one! Thank you always for the love and hype 🥰💕

Link to review
lovefat1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watching you get stuck was so hot! I loved seeing your giant butt! Watching your fat bulge out was beautiful! Great video!

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey literally gets stuck in this playhouse. She's obviously not kidding as you can see her fat bulging and you can sense the real force she tries to get all that thiccness through the door. But while Casey is thoughtful and generous to give us EVERY imagineable angle of her hyper-plump body; For me it is all about her GROWING Bosom. Casey is filling out so fast up top and I have a feeling this trend is just beginning. Her breasts never looked so full up as her estrogen levels are going off the charts. Hot af. 

Link to review
StuckFan141

Amazing... thank you for getting into Stuck content. It's the best, and this is definitely a video all stuck fans need to have in their vault. 

You asked for suggestions: Casey has been sneaking food from her Husband by crawling into a playhouse, stuffing, and then leaving. Eventually, the weight catches up to her. Her last "hurrah" is her biggest stuffing yet, and she barely fits in. Camera cuts to "after" where she's full and bloated, and then proceeds to get very stuck.

This is such a sweet review! Thank you so much and I am thrilled you enjoyed it.. i really appreciate the suggestions and can't wait to make more!

Link to review
bp1812

WOW, Casey just keeps raising the bar!! Making sure the playhouse is safe for the kids, simple enough right? Think again, the endless stuffing over the last few months has started to catch up and suddenly Casey finds herself in a predicament. She gets creative, belly on the windowsill, maybe get a back roll out.... nope nothing works. At one point the whole house moves with her 😍🥵 10/10

So so happy you loved it! Really appreciate the review, thank you so much 💕🥰

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Wow! I never knew how much I needed this clip! First off, Casey continues to be the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on! She is sooooo cute and that cuteness is on full display as she so happily talks about and explores the little playhouse. Clearly she hasn't realized how fat she's gotten!!!!! Getting all of her different fat body parts stuck all throughout! Seeing her giant breasts protruding out the windows, her smile beaming, if she doesn't turn you on, you must not have a pulse! Her perfect ass getting stuck was another sexy wonder! I just love love love this clip and Casey's entire precious personality with this house. You just want to explore with her, kiss her and rub her belly! Infinite stars, Love! 🥰

Awww thank you so so much for reviewing this video and I am so happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
22handman

Really good stuckage video something for everyone in there, she asks in the feed other things she could try with it, well deffo i would love to see a sticky stuffing in it maybe some oiled up to see how far you can squeeze out that window maybe? overall its a great vid and worth getting, who knows a few more lbs time this might be even more interesting 😈

buns GIF

Thank you so much love and a big thank you for taking the time to drop a review! ❤️ Definitely considering a sticky winnie the pooh video or something next!

Link to review
jackal27

I think Casey bought the wrong size playhouse. She gets stuck because it’s meant “little tikes” size when she should have asked the store rep the wide load size. That way the kids could grow into the larger playhouse along with Casey anytime she stop in for a visits during a snack. 😍

Thank you so much always for making me smile with your reviews ❤️ I'm so happy you enjoyed it!

Link to review
Nobody122

Stuckage content from Curvage Casey in 2022?!

We are truly living in the best timeline.

Spoilers, it's as hot and sexy as pretty much everything that she's put out lately. Watching her try to cram herself into the window made me want for more (can you imagine how tight it would've been if any part of her actuallygot through?), and the squeezes with the doors are incredibly hot. 

While I don't have any particularly original ideas for the playhouse, I think my feelings about it, this clip, and potential CC stuckage in the future can be summed up in two words

More plz.

10/5 go buy it

Awww omg this is the best review ever! Thank you so much ❤️ I’m really glad you loved it. It’s super cool to finally be big enough to do stuck content. And since you asked so nicely, I will definitely do more plz 🥰

Link to review
frencht92

If you’ve ever thought about wife Casey this is the clip for you, imagining a fatter and fatter future with her! Perfection!!

You're the best ❤️ Thank you so much for reviewing and I'm so, SO happy you enjoyed it!

Link to review