22 Screenshots

About This File

I will tell you everything that happens in this video!!!  my friend Cataline is an obese girl just like me who enjoys gaining weight and our dream is to be the most obese girls in colombia 🇨🇴 we are latinas who love to eat and it excites us to be with a full belly so we decided to feed each other give us food in our mouths playing with our bellies and massaging our full bellies and when we devour all this food we have fat conversations about eating more and more and wanting an extra dessert it really is very hot and I love the feeling of getting fatter and fatter! !  run to see our video devouring pizza and some delicious snacks and bacon for pigs like us 🐷💕❤️

A739FB81-32A6-4D02-A005-6786F8C1331F.jpeg

6123AC26-4F95-4DC9-A492-594DAA0572C4.jpeg

7E7A2D61-D0EC-4F47-940E-4E4DC0A244F6.gif

Other Files from Caroline2305

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest FattyisLove

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What's better than one sexy colombian bbw? Why 2 sexy colombian bbw. They are both so amazing and worth watching them pig out and just be total gluttons. It gets real hot during it from their constant feeding, playing and rubbing of bellies. 10/10 would wish to make theirs dreams come true

Link to review