Embarrassing Stories: Fat Girl at the Beach

$10.99

(3 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Miss Magpie has experienced her first beach trip as a fat girl and it was filled with many embarrassing moments. In this video Miss Magpie tells you all about it while showing off her body. She showcases the bikinis she wore. She tries on a new pair of shorts she bought for the trip… that didn’t work out. She also drinks beer and burps. This video is packed full of delicious fat moments. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gr1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loving your stories! Your face got so much fuller! I enjoyed mentioning your mom commenting on your weight. And you have been touching your belly during all of the video!

Link to review
mihucks

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is by  far the hottest Miss Magpie video yet! Wow! She is stunning in her bikini's. The fat talk and experience stories are excellent! I love how she had the confidence to let her belly hang out and not try to hide it in public in these suits! 10-10 I would buy over and over again. I love the honesty and transparency. Fantastic video! 😍😍💘❤️

Link to review