All Your Questions Answered! POV BBW Giantess GFE Lore Roleplay

$8.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Giantess Roleplay - FemDom GFE Roleplay - Implied Vore

It's been a few months since you started dating Alara, and you can't help but start to have questions on just how quickly she's gaining. It's not that you haven't enjoyed the non stop stuffings, but she's not just getting fatter, you could swear she's getting taller. Finally she decides to sit you down and have "the talk" - separating fact from fiction, because your girlfriend is a Giantess, and all kinds of things can happen with a Giantess's appetite.

(This is a bit of a bonus clip for my precious tiny's, the 'lore' behind my Giantess! While many of my Giantess clips come with details specific to that request, this is is how I imagine the mythology works 🥰)

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

Now THIS is RP! This completely took me away to the world Goddess was so eloquently describing. Goddess explains the lore of the land of the giantesses and their reciprocal relationship with the tiny human men that choose to diligently serve them; how their sacrifices and servitude benefit them both greatly. Of course, it will never be truly equal: giantesses like Goddess Glutton will always have the final say over the men.

Goddess is like a giantess femme-fatale in this story, luring tiny men in to trap them and make them serve her, so she can keep growing and becoming more giant in order to live the lifestyle intended for her. Of course, there are some sweet rewards for the ones who treat her best ... but there are also severe consequences - lots of verbal and physical teasing and humilation. Even .. digestion.

That was so much fun to listen to, and also watch.

The low camera angle and the crossed legs with Goddess's belly cascading down really added emphasis to the giantess dialogue.

This is such a wonderful trait that is truly emblematic of a Goddess Glutton piece:  her to ability to bond her words with her visual imagery. They marry together so perfectly every. single. time.

It is truly what I love most.

This video is an imaginative, creative, immersive, sexy experience that you should really let yourself have. 

Another smashing work!

Link to review