4 Screenshots

About This File

There is no talking in this video. It’s 5 minutes of belly play!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Louki

This video is from your vacation in Crete ? You look so beautiful! ❤️

Link to review

A solid 5 stars from me (as always) for Shar’s gorgeous content.

A sublime five minutes of sensual BBW perfection in motion 😍

I highly recommend buying this and support this legend of Curvage on her continuing journey to ever more voluptuousness.

Link to review
Jordan2451

Shar is such a beautiful woman and I'm glad she allows us the privilege of watching her show off. She's bigger than ever it seems.  She looks so soft and squishy,! I can't help but think about using her stomach as a pillow. Definitely recommend buying this!

Link to review
Mondschein

Liebe Goettin Shar! 

Wie Du Deinen tollen Bauch massiert, ist sooo erotisch! Danke fuer diese Bilder aus Deinem Urlaub! So rund so sexy.... I love Shar! 

Link to review
Perbacco

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Astounding as always. That huge belly looks bigger than ever and watching Shar playing with it is just mesmerizing. Definitely worth buying. I'd put forward a little request for future content: I'd like to see more belly button fingering or belly button focused sections. A video like this would have been the perfect opportunity.

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A sexy belly getting a massage the sun. Shar looks so soft and cute and her belly looks like it’s enjoying her vacation. 

Link to review