18 minutes Sizing up- new clothes & lingirie try on

$9.99

(7 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as I breathlessly try on an upgraded size in clothes. I show off my massive curves & give you a realistic view of what I wear out in public on a daily basis. There’s an amazing surprise towards the end of the video 😍

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Footballer95

Posted

Is it just me or have you just put on a ton of weight in the last month or so 😍 great video looking very fat and hot 🥵 love you content thank you 🙏

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Footballer95 said:

Is it just me or have you just put on a ton of weight in the last month or so 😍 great video looking very fat and hot 🥵 love you content thank you 🙏

It’s not just you lol I have put on a LOT of weight 🐷

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, YAlex56 said:

@TheBigAssSSBBW I bet now you are 600-650 lbs . Do the take out people know who you are and have your order memorised and when you reach a bigger weight you can have a celebration to commemorate how big you have got great progress 

Haha the takeout people definitely know me

• Curvage Model
On 8/13/2022 at 9:23 AM, ObesityTheory said:

Honestly, immobility will look so good on you 🫠 Can’t wait. I love knowing my money is going straight to your fat piggy gut and tits ♥️ Happy gaining 

😍 so hot

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.