12 Screenshots

About This File

Sorry I took so long to drop this vid..I have just got back from vacation but here it is.. 3 Day Gainer Shake 💋

GS Xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

YAlex56

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

wow your belly grow has grown large and wonderful the way that its hanging is breath taking is spectacular soon you will have to check your bell as hand luggage due to its large size or have to buy 2  seat when on holiday

Link to review
GFM

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Shar looking bigger than ever 😍 I mean proper chunky. As always with her videos she’s as glam as ever 🤩 Just beautiful 😘 

Keep up it gorgeous! 🫠

Link to review
Mondschein

Liebe Goettin Shar! 

So nah hat man Deinen wunderschönen Bauch noch nie gesehen! Dein Popo ist atemberaubend! Ich liebe es, wie Du Deinen sexy Bauch bewegst....... Runder und schöner denn je.... I love Shar! 

Link to review
bishop2g4

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

The only one I buy every video from. Don't need to look at the title. Don't need to look at the thumbnails. It's a banger, every time.

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You look fatter than ever and incredibly hot in each of your outfits. Each one can hardly contain your curves as you absolutely demolishes those daily shakes. Love seeing the empty box of cream puffs and the bottle of whipped cream on your vanity too 😉 Looks like shakes weren’t the only thing filling out your belly. Absolutely sexy!

Link to review
Residentsteven

Wow another stunning vid from shar well edited like normal 😍 I know I say this a lot but her belly has never been bigger. Drinking shakes for 3 days straight is going to make it even bigger 🐷. I seriously can’t wait to see her next weigh and considering she has just got from holiday you know she will be even heavier I expect 🤯. Plenty of big burps from shar too, I love hearing them a lot 🥵. Some big hot belly jiggling it’s just amazing how far into her lap her gut sits now. Hearing her guzzling down the shakes knowing it’s going to add even more pounds to her already obese frame. Even her 🍑 has grown 🤩 just watch the vid for yourself, 5 stars of course.

Link to review
Craggers21

I absolutely Love you when you do your curls and  i love you when you do your little cones, both together, next level sexiness, i feel totally spoilt. Love all the outfits Your Peachy bum just gets Juicier. when i see a cheeky half moon in the day, the first thing that comes to mind is your bum its so round now. Brilliant, Classic Goddess shar 😍 👍   

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

I didn’t think it possible that @Goddess shar could surpass her previous and astounding content but MY GOD, she has! 🥵 

Everything in this vid is so insanely hot, the angles, the laughing, the fat chat, the decadent unbridled gluttony, the sheer and immense size of Shar’s now massively obese body, her stunning face, the sight of those huge feminine mounds in motion, knowing that it’s ALL a direct result of a deliberate, purposeful and relentless mission to binge herself into a huge BBW 😍

Shar jiggles her belly so much in this vid, to the point she becomes exhausted, to see this once slender waif now huffing and panting as she heaves her huge flab is mind blowing.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This video is amazing, Shar is a stunner.  What a perfect sexy lady.  Love the views, keep it going beautiful.  Best money I’ve spent all month.  Looking forward to more.  Get this video as soon as y’all can, it’s money well spent. 🤟🏼🥰😍😘❤️🤗

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

This is unbelievably hot and Shar is fatter than ever! Watch her grow before our eyes....and this was filmed BEFORE her vacation....😍 Buy this now!!! Thank you, Shar!

Link to review