You made me bloat out of my clothes!

$5.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I was looking pretty cute! But something was missing... then YOU made me painfully bloat out of my jeans shorts

🐽

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I enjoy how Thatfatguineapig just leers in the beginning to intoxicate me with her lovely eyes and smile.  For her to push her boobs down and mentions a snack before bed just highlights compatibility since that definitely would make a wonderful snack for me too.

tfgpleers.thumb.PNG.20a4302c1bcc54a7ab161d798d77debc.PNG

The way those shorts hug her makes me so jealous too.  A barely visible belly button is a cute view too.  

tfgpshorts.thumb.PNG.0ef9eea23969b9bcba90d6940f85e220.PNG

I'm happy she exercises so many ways to flaunt her beauty.  TFGP's captivating influence is surreal too.  Can't help but be supportive as she burps and encourages her way into wanting to do more.

Every little change is just a private tour and confession of this fetish.  Great roleplay, I love the smiles and subtleties to her being fat.  

Especially as she gets her belly out to soothe and burp.  

tfgpgetbellyoutburp.thumb.PNG.0bff8cfd87ee58e293fee929eb00a8b2.PNG

Yes, get all of it out, life's happier that way.  Watching this gives me synergy and the admiration to feel that she can pursue eagerness despite a sneezing spasm.  I had a ton of fun and hope she feels better.

tfgpliberatedbelly.thumb.PNG.0cec97f4cff4dbebf16651cd21d9ba61.PNG

Link to review