5 Screenshots

About This File

Casey's back with another one of her legendary weight gain reaction updates for you! Casey is undoubtedly a bit of an exhibitionist when it comes to showing off her weight gain. She thrives on the shock and reaction of others. As you can imagine, going from being a fit little Crossfit athlete to a massive blob has come with many hot and horny stories over the past few years. 

Hear all about the recent reactions from Casey's friends, family, massage therapist, coworkers, and more as she has gained back the 25lbs she lost from having COVID. Everyone was rooting for her to keep losing weight.. so as you can imagine, they're not too happy to see it all pile back on faster than ever before. SOOO many bold comments about this ever-growing GUT!

If you love weight gain reactions and a good fat chat - you NEED this video. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rhythmalism

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The wait is over, highly anticipated. From the face to the arms to the of course belly gain. Love to hear when you speak about your experiences 

Response from the author:

Thrilled you enjoyed this and so very thankful for your review 💕❤️💕

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow I so love how Casey’s confidence level is as strong as she is scalding hot 🥵! I always love a good fat chat by Casey and this clip with the latest reactions proves there is strength in her thickening flab and big heart. Of course she’ll always need to just tolerate the comments she receives from her direct family about how she looked better years ago or when she dropped a few pounds during her COVID case,but she basically thrives on what most would consider blunt and rude behavior by her work associates,  friends and just general people of the public. Like how she hopes she gets the same rep at her next massage appointment that insists that the pain she feels in her back is solely because of the huge belly she carries around all day, and Casey does admit to us that it is  a contributor but also from her work during her real job. Anyways like I said, rather than let it put her down Casey has a big smile on her face, getting turned on and proud from being judged as a big fat woman, which is true but what some people fail to see is the stunning beauty that brightens the day for the rest of us here. I know my life personally would be much more pleasant with girls like Casey looking to strut their sexy, wide curves in my corner. 😍🔥🥵

Your reviews always put the biggest smile on my face, thank you so much ❤️ I would not have any of this confidence if it wasn't for you guys ❤️ 

Link to review
bp1812

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love hearing the reactions Casey gets in person, and after putting on a considerable amount of weight in a short period, this one does not disappoint!! Gotta say I am REAL jealous of your delivery drivers 😍

Thank you always love. You're the best!

Link to review
Officerdog

The genuine insatiable lust with which Casey describes her experiences with peoples reactions is just incredible. Always obsessing over her own giant, perfect belly while sharing every detail of the reactions, it’s a feeders dream come true how she is truly living her wildest fantasies. One can’t help but feel that peoples disapproval only fuels Casey’s hunger to live out her hedonistic, gluttonous desires. 

Thank you so so much love ❤️ so glad you enjoyed it and I love your review!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I could listen to Casey talk about anything for hours on end, but when she is recounting fat reactions and grinning from ear to ear, there are very few things more attractive on this planet. Casey goes through all kinds of hot reactions as she can't keep her hands off her ever-growing gut, slapping and jiggling it all along the way. I have missed these! The perfect pony tail, Casey's double and triple chin is extra on display with all the fat chat we can possibly desire. Oh to be a delivery driver for this Beauty! If any of you haven't bought this clip yet, please do!!!! Casey is always as captivating as she is fat and her eyes are such big brilliant beautiful emeralds!!!! 🥰 Casey NEVER change! (other than getting FATTER!) 😁 

This just made me smile so big! Big big thank you for the support and love and hype always ❤️ 

Link to review
Bauer88

I absolutely love hearing about the real life reactions/interactions/stories that happens in Casey's regular life!!! It's insanely hot to imagine all of these stories and interactions playing out and how simultaneously embarrassed and turned on Casey must get whenever they happen 😅🥵 Another fantastic clip!!!!

Thank yaaaa baby ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

Gahhh! Casey is so hot. She has manifest her whole life into a ultra-sensual soft-core. Consider this; She is wearing the same outfit in this clip as she wore with her friends to a bridal shower. Her style is lust-worthy of a cam-girl seductress and it's just what she happened to be wearing. We are all watching this clip with cocks in hand while Casey proudly parades that voluptuous body around publicly. This stunningly sumptuous display is not missed by anyone in her life. In this clip Casey tells us so many episodes when people become overwhelmed with her glory. All pretense of social decorum is instantly shedded. People bare their souls to confess how strikingly shocking her beauty is felt. More and more it seems that guys openly applaud the efforts and the results of Casey's dedicated bodybuilding. "Eat up Girl!" she is encouraged by guys she just met. Imagine that! Imagine meeting a girl so beautiful, so well built, that you just blurt out how powerfully you are affected by her body. Her mere physical presence breaks down barriers of friends, family and strangers alike. No one is immune to the power of her curves. And she loves it as much as we all do. She lives it. She embodies it.  

My sweet Jack ❤️ thank you always for being the greatest support and for always reviewing my videos. You're the best!

Link to review
LaughingViking

The first couple minutes of the video is amazing!!

I’ll let you know how the rest of the video is if I ever get that far…

Link to review