8 Screenshots

About This File

20220810_155917.thumb.gif.f941719036c32d60a78c2cd3235a4f38.gif

Your roommate has been looking really CHONKY lately...the pandemic did wondersssss for her figure😈

A few weeks ago she told you that she wanted to start a diet, but you never believed she actually would... She has been reading a lot of dieting books, started changing how she eats and even started exercising more, but you can see that she isn't happy when she snaps at you one day for talking about your big lasagna dinner. 

Watching her diet and begin to loose weight has been torturous for you. Her soft, curvy, jiggly and feminine body has ignited deep desires within you...feeling that you never thought you would develop. You know you have to do something about this diet...if you don't your FAT vixen wont be chubby anymore.

When you are at the grocery store you get a devilish idea as you are passing the ice cream isle. You notice the Oreo ice cream sandwiches which are your rommate's favourtie. Before you know it you are rushing out of the store with ice cream in hand and a scheming look on your face. You KNOW she wont be able to resist them. She HAS to cave and fail the diet. The GREEDY girl you have watched grow over the last few years will have NO CHOICE but to devour them 🥵

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fritz256

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another masterpiece! Good God, you're sexy!  I just love the way you act like you don't think you're hottest chick on the planet...and then get turned on by getting the green light to eat to your heart's content.  Keep it up.  The weight is going to all the right places and the way you bite your lower lip is just sublime!

Response from the author:

Hehehe thank youuuuuu ❤️ I was getting hot and bothered when I was editing this video🥵 

Link to review
Guest Plump_Belly_Lover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have been watching your videos since the days when you still wore your mask and I am impressed with how you have grown, both in physical size and in putting yourself out there. I love your role play videos especially, and in this one your bulging tummy is more jiggly than ever. I’m beginning to see how one jiggle can lead to ripples across the surface. Your belly button continues to be deep and adorable, and your thighs are keeping up too. You are creative, fun, sexy, seductive, and gorgeous. Your bra-less-ness in videos and pics of late is also so enticing, I can’t sit still while watching. This is another great video that deserves eight or ten stars. Too bad we can only give five. Thanks and keep it up!!! 😃❤️❤️❤️😍

Thanks for always sending love Plump ❤️ It is crazy to think about this journey and how I have progressed 🤩 It still blows my mind that I have been able to join this community and have become a decently recognized model 🙂 There are still soooooo many videos I want to make!!! It is exciting 😀

Link to review
LoveCurves13

I loved this roleplay!! Definitely a masterpeice as another reviewer mentioned below - worth every penny!!

I absolutely loveeee all the reviews I've gotten on this video XD To be honest I felt like eating a box of ice cream and the fantasy of this video just came to me 🥵 Call me a greeeeedyyyy girllll😍

Link to review
jajakeke

To begin with, I really like the change you made when you took off your mask, I don't even remember the shy girl you were before and seeing you so shamelessly indulgent in this video makes me very hot...

this video has elements that are sure to please many, it has good acting, sexy clothes, gluttony, big bites and licks, sexy voice, indulgence, there is also no bra and that is very sexy, scenes of semi-nudity of the breasts, loud slapping sound on the belly, sticky mess, messy gluttony...

and the best thing is that the end of the video gives rise to what I have heard out there and I have already commented to make a second part, the ending is impressive, and I do not want to reveal more, buy the video and enjoy if you are reading this, buy it and make yourself a favour ;) 

for me and I think for many people around here, one of the best videos to date of @AGirlWhoLikesToEat🥵🥵

PS --> if there is a second part I hope that your belly reaches the te brim, we know that behind the scenes you are able to eat like a whole family and we want to see it in action  xD, and i love long videos oh yeah 20-30 min its perfect!!!

@jajakeke So glad you enjoyed this ❤️ I realllllllly love this one! The no bra does really add a naughty element heh heh heh ;) By popular request I have some really good ideas for a sequel! Stay tuned 😚

Link to review
Vulkan

I only expected a 15 minute video and we get a fucking masterpiece!!! I don't know what you're doing reading this and you're not downloading it already 🥵🥵🥵

the video ends with an open ending, hopefully there will be a sequel because it is enough for a series of three videos at least @AGirlWhoLikesToEat, I loved it!!!

I would give more details but I don't want to ruin the experience, it's a full-fledged must have ;) 

Hehehe 🥰 absolutely LOVED reading this review!!!!! This is one of my new favourites 🥵 Thank youuuuu💕 Also doing a series is a greatttt idea!

Link to review