4 Screenshots

About This File

As usual Kitty is woken up in the middle of the night with a deep rumble in her stomach. She slowly stirs and waddles to the kitchen ...

... but this time it’s different and instead of grabbing a little midnight snack she grabs a seat by the fridge and pigs out on everything she can get her chubby hands on. 

If you like stuffing videos and uncontrolled gluttony, this clip is going to drive you insane. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

What can I say? Another fantastic offering from the stunning KittyPiggy!

I like how there’s a little story element here: the video starts with the salivating sight of KP’s thick legs and ass as she lies curled up in bed. Her slumber is interrupted, however, by the rumblings of her belly – which simply must be obeyed. There’s a brain-meltingly nice view of her heading into the kitchen, before she settles her wonderful mass down in front of the fridge.

I really, really like the little touches in Kitty’s videos. Here, I like how, with the very first thing she eats at 01:30, there’s a lovely sense of hurry as she grabs the food and, with urgency, takes a big bite. It’s like she’s thinking “Oh my god, I must get food in my mouth RIGHT NOW.” It’s not exactly ravenous stuffing (it’s done with KP’s customary grace and elegance) – there’s just an adorable sense of hasty necessity about it. (By the way, for ravenous-stuffing fans, that comes later.)

As the title suggests, Kitty’s appetite here really is insatiable. But to simply say this is an “eating video” would be completely misleading and inadequate, because there's so much else going on:

-the sounds that Kitty makes as she eats are possibly the sexiest things I’ve ever heard in my life.

-the way her gorgeous body is perched on a stool really showcases her outrageously wonderful curvage.

-the way at 06:11 that she realises having one creamcake on the go is not satisfactory, so eats two simultaneously.

-the dimples in Kitty’s hands, where her knuckles are.

-her eating of the cheese-stick things (?), when she stores them in her mouth as she unwraps the next one. I also love the way she grips them with both fists as she eats. No idea why this is so beautiful – it just is.

-the way that Kitty loves playing with and having fun with her amazing body.

-there’s a little edit at 16:05, during which something has clearly disappeared. I’ll leave it up to you to discover what it is.

-listen out for what Kitty says at 16:13. It’s all kinds of hot.

-16:28: MESSY!

Overall: nearly 20 magnificent minutes with the beautiful KittyPiggy. Excellent, crystal-clear camera-work with all sorts of spectacular views. If you’re already a fan of KP, you know how good this video is going to be, so you need to buy it now. If you’re not a fan, then..., sorry, but what the hell is wrong with you? Buy now and become an instant devotee of the internet’s finest BBW!

Link to review
rephlex

Kind of just echoing what's already been said, but no exaggeration, this has to be one of the greatest eating videos ever. Probably THE best! Well, at least until Kitty remakes it 100 pounds later ;) 

Link to review
Prince-nutty

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

With each video that KP does, you always think “WOW this is her best YET” and yet I find myself saying that each time, but surely this truly is her best yet, and if she can make better than this, I’d love to see it because this will blow your mind!!

The turn-ons begin by hearing the bed creak under KP’s INCREASING mass, it can hardly hold her anymore, it sounds like it’s really straining, before we’re treated to seeing her WADDLE off into the kitchen and sits in front of her fridge to absolutely demolish anything and everything within the grasp of her ever growing fingers!

This video really gives you a sense of just how much KP truly wants to grow, and how much she enjoys eating. Do NOT miss this video if you’re a fan of the sexiest, growing girls that want to STUFF their face....

KP... outstanding work on this one; thank you.

Link to review
cana

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think this might actually be the hottest clip i've  ever seen, and i've been around the block a couple of times.

So is there like a sign-up-for-life deal, or something, because this is getting insane

Link to review
Guest Layads99

This was the most intimate and erotic clip I've ever seen on curvage!!! Watching Kitty's plush arms relentlessly ferry fattening eclairs between her pretty lips left me speechless and desperate to see her next instalment!

Link to review
MarkFA

This was by far the sexiest eating video I have ever seen!  Might be the sexiest video period.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I am at a loss for words. Kitty has become so greedy and massive. Everything has plumped up and you can see it in her waddling. She has definitely gone to a new level of greedery as she just shovels food in her mouth in the end. There's no doubt 300 and 400 are on their way!

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Join kitty has she gets up in the middle of the night and starts devouring food from her fridge 🐷. Kitty has no control over her gluttony in this clip has she pulls up a chair and starts eating her way though cream cakes, cheese, and even a banoffee pie🐷. You can really tell kitty loved filming every moment of this, and so will you watching it 😍. Her moans in this clip are something else plus kitty cannot keep her hands off her growing jiggly body. I love the loud belch you do before you tuck into the banoffee pie also a few hiccups are in this clip too. You will love how kitty ends this clip let’s just say she she doesn’t need a spoon to eat the rest of the pie 😉. Buy it now, you will NOT be disappointed.

0822E373-5CC3-4BAF-9006-2280652ADE05.png

D45850A4-7FB5-42A8-9206-0FA1AB5D1D16.png

813351E4-13A4-4232-A704-9BC94C16E429.png

B67D4297-7562-484D-8495-016CB85F9237.gif

Link to review
Guest Biggrowingbhm

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY TOP SHELF!!! DESERVES 10 STARS!!!

Kitty really goes all out in this one, and you can tell how much she is really enjoying unadulterated, full-on gluttony. She eats like she REALLY means it, goes wild, and scoffs down thousands of fat-laden calories with such desire and passion...that no matter WHERE you are in this lifestyle...FA, FEEDEE, FOODIE, or even hardcore FEEDER...it will leave you stunned and speechless.

Folks, this is the real deal...a woman who has gained so much and come so far in a ridiculously short period of time. Yet, you can see, hear, and even sense how much she wants (or even needs) so much more! This girl is the real deal...and is going to give the word MASSIVE an entirely new definition with each new video, each new stretchmark, and each new pile of outgrown clothing! 

Link to review