6 Screenshots

About This File

I haven't done a nice bloat in a while, so I thought a bananas and sprite bloat would be perfect! I've done them a couple of times before and they always manage to get me crazy bloated. And at my fattest ever, I know that my belly was bound to get massive. What I didn't expect, however, was the amount of burps eating bananas and chugging sprite would cause! I knew I would burp a little, but this is ridiculous. I let out super loud and long burps that would make a normal person blush. I guess it might be because I don't normally drink that much soda, the carbonation seems to really be getting to me! I play with and pat my belly while firing off burp after burp. I drink as much soda as I can until I feel like I'm going to pop, and then I show off just how round and bloated I am. There's quite a noticeable difference, my upper belly is so rounded out and huge, while my lower belly is still soft and squishy. I give you a good look at how round I am while sitting and standing. I play with my belly and burp just a little bit more as I let you admire how massively round I am. 

A bananas & sprite bloating clip perfect for burping & round belly lovers! I drink a ton of soda and mixed with the bananas my belly blows up like a balloon. Some really impressive burps & belches in here too! Probably my biggest belly yet!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.