๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸฅตFarty Queen 3 ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’จ

$8.99

ย ย  (6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I have decided to bring out my dirtiest side for you ๐Ÿ˜ˆ, from the depths of my body noises are heard, and I will release them for you letting out noisy burps and farts in your face.

Join me in this incredible new video of farts and burpsย I know you were waiting for it

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

6 MINUTES OF:
BELLY OIL PLAY-BURPS-FARTS

ย 

I deeply appreciate the support and love you always give me! New things are to come!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Remember that if you liked this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing. (Make sure to click on the stars, otherwise it won't save.)

๐Ÿฅฐโœจย Thank you for always supporting me, I love you juicy angelย โœจ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

dj2k1357

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Really loved this one and IMO this is the best one in the series so far. I love the constant burps and farts and from so many different positions. Such aย piggy in the best way possible.ย Seeing your belly jiggle as you let out a massive burp or seeing you spread your massive cheeks and let out big loud farts was so satisfying. I hope you keep this series going and Id love to see you do more farting in other vids like your stuffings (especially the public pig outs if you are brave enough lol) or the force feedings. I hope your ass keeps growing plumper wider and softer and you stay making these gassy clips because you do them so well!ย 

Link to review
we82211

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What a perfect video! The burps and farts are so huge and amazing ๐Ÿ˜ย Please film it again next timeย ๐Ÿ’–

Link to review
Guest thakidbreezy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Awesome contentย 

Link to review
Jean98

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Juicyย does it once again and knocks it out of the park... This video is a absolutely aย MUST HAVE๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

Thanks lovee ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

Link to review
KB96

Epic fart vid!!! JuicyAngel is soooo hot, I love all the vids you do! For anybody who loves to see a beautiful woman fart this fart vid series is perfect, just like JuicyAngel.

Link to review