5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm officially back at my highest weight ! And I won't stop there ! 

In this video, I try on old clothes and needless to say, I've outgrown quite a lot of them. You'll see me struggle to fit in shirts, dresses and jeans and comment on how hard it is to get them on. As always I include some belly play and belly slaps. Enjoy !

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest CowboyLou

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Been waiting for this one for a long time. Definitely recognize some of the clothes from fatbelliesandmusic's much older vids, crazy how tiny they are now! Always been one of my favorite gainers with that majestic soft body - can't wait to see her shoot past her previous highest weight and keep going. Loved hearing her super cute voice too! Any chance of a face reveal?

Link to review
Bigpat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love your voice, happy to hear you talk in your video, your body is beyond sexy, must buy !

Link to review

Easily a must buy. You are looking so extremely huge, especially when you tried on the same jeans you used to film videos in. 

Link to review