3 Screenshots

About This File

Curvy Tulip is on vacation, winding down for bed, and is in MUCH need of a quiet night after a long day…

…but, what she REALLY wants is a belly rub instead - so she does just that!

Come watch as CT lathers herself up in oil all over her bloated belly, (too much dinner!), her breasts, and lastly, her bouncy ass!🥵

•• be sure to leave a review for me! then I know what you all like, & how I can better my content for you🌷🤍 ••

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Tulip is the seductress of your dreams. 🥰  After a day out in the sun she puts her hair up and temps us with a lotion rubdown to the rhythm of a sultry summer night soundtrack.  As you would expect, she pays particular attention to her round, bounce-iful belly.  Like a true vixen, she knows you're getting turned on (just like she is).  You can tell by her smile and glances...

A highly competent video production featuring slow motion and excellent music choice.  Only wish she could have spent a little more time massaging her thighs, arms, and that gorgeous ass.  I don't want to see them miss out! 😇  If I have to be critical, Tulip could have used a touch of eye shadow to accentuate her eyes and make the scene slightly less monochromatic.  Otherwise, solid gold. 🌞  

Response from the author:

So glad you liked this impromptu video! Thank you for the wonderful feedback and always supporting! Much love💕💕💕💕💕

Link to review