2 Screenshots

About This File

EARLY BIRD $4.99 > $6.99

I'm already so fat, but it's time for you to make me MASSIVE

It's finally the weekend and you're ready to go out, but your girlfriend has other plans. She would much rather stay in with you all weekend and gorge herself on delicious food as you stuff more and more fattening treats in her mouth. Watching her eat like a good fatty makes you so horny, and she knows just how to push all of your buttons to turn you on and get fed more and more. She talks about how huge she wants to get and how she wants you to help her get that way as she jiggles, bounces and rubs her adorably plump belly and shows off her ever-widening thighs and ass for you. She knows just what to say and do to make you way too horny to say no to a weekend of stuffing and fucking. Get ready to watch your hot feedee gf pack on even more pounds, all because you just can't say no to her 👼😏

Reviews- Your reviews are incredibly appreciated always, and are how I know what you really like in my content and want to see more of. Thank you so much for taking the time to show your support! It always makes my day (and usually also makes me super horny!🥵)

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Eckers123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

TBH CurvyGothGF Has an unfair advantage over as she is an FA and she not only LOVES Gaining weight but she LOVES all things Fat and she is able to constantly explore the sensuality of Fat, getting Fat and tempting others to join her Augh!! BTW The Fatter she and her Husband get the More Stars should be allotted to rate their HOT  content. Another great sexy video.

Link to review
WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

CGGF is the hottest fatty out there 🥵

It's so hot to hear her talk about how fat she wants to become. This is perfect fat chat. She is also showing off all of her body perfectly in this clip 😍

Link to review