3 Screenshots

About This File

During her time as a slave, she was Leia has packed on a few pounds. Forced fed and funneled shakes daily, but she's beginning to think she'll never get her slim body back. 

Other Files from StuffedSofie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest TheFatNerd

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love this video, I've always dreamed of seeing Leia get fat and hungry 😍

Link to review
GarethV76

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

in all honesty for the section of the funnelling, it didn't seem like tacked on acting, like it seemed like a struggle & I loved that a lot, but personally I feel it was a bit underwhelming the fact there was a bit too much extra leading up to that point & simply too much extra filler at the end (at least in my mind). More or less I thought there'd be more funnelling or just more of a stuffing than just talking about what's been going on I guess.. To try keep it more constructive, I just wanted more showing what's been going on rather than manly talking about it (perhaps it could of had little flash backs, nothing fancy I just like that idea more at least for this plot honestly). Not bad just a little underwhelming for the fact that there was such little time with what I thought was the best part, since it really did seem like a struggle/genuine! 

Hope that wasn't too harsh.. Just wanted to be honest or I wouldn't of bothered with reviewing anything so yeah.❤️

Link to review