Fattest Washington Blog Ft: Bella Abbadonza, Lauren Lush, Enchantress,Kawaiipiggy,&Dumplin

$19.99

(10 reviews)

17 Screenshots

About This File

GET READY FOR THE FATTEST LARGEST VIDEO HERE ON CURVAGE ! THIS VIDEOS WEIGHS SO MUCH WEIGHT, ONE MORE MODEL AND WE PROBABLY WOULD BREAK THE CURVAGE SCALE! over1000 of pounds in just this video alone ❤️ 45 minutes ❤️ 6 models all in one huge video ❤️

The video starts off in chronicle order of Kayla's biggest collab trip! THERE WAS SO MUCH Kayla could not fit all the pics in to one video ! don't just look at the pics and think that is all your getting ! For all those to who couldn't afford all of my collabs I included some of the best moments from my collabs in this video alone, as well as NEW CONTENT ! I added full size content videos within this video as well. 

IF YOU LIKE FAT CHAT, COLLABS WITH BIG MODELS LIKE @Bella Abbondanza @LaurenLush, @Enchantress, @TheDumplin, & @kawaiipiggy! , PUBLIC CONTENT, STUFFINGS, & SEXUAL MOMENTS, BELLY PLAY AND MORE ❤️ you have come to the right place ! 

moments such as 

When @kawaiipiggy unbuttons her shorts in the middle of the restaurant after we all stuffed out faces letting out her huge belly to play with, When Kayla, dumplin, Lauren Shake there big bellies and asses! , When enchantress wants to feel kayla's soft body and rides her , & Bella abbondonza enjoying all of our big bodies ❤️  

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tepid wheels

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You ladies all talking about your experience of this community made me feel a bit emotional, to be able in any way to have a positive effect is very special to me 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

🥰

Link to review
Guest anvil_12

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

One of the best videos she’s produced in a while. 10/10, loved it🥰

Link to review
MuneeROW

this video is so amazing! you're gonna tell me theres a video on this site that includes every single one of the best gainers on this site?? id think it was impossible

Link to review
Guest DingoFats

So many fat women! This video is very sexy! Love how many pigs are in this video being sexy! Great video! 

Link to review
Guest FattyisLove

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

The MOST AMAZING AND FATTEST COLLAB EVER. All of the sexiest and greatest models with HUGE potential all in 1 video. Nothing makes tue day than seeing all 6 of these sexy growing goddesses being piggies while touching each other. This may be the GREATEST curvage clip EVER...... Until she releases her next one

Link to review