10 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Public Display of Fatness | Fat Mermaid | Jiggling Fat Underwater | +Bonus Footage

I went down to the hotel pool to swim in my mermaid tail but there were already a bunch of mermaids there... and of course they were all way skinnier than me. The video starts with me swimming into frame, showing off my beautiful mermaid tail and my soft belly anyways ❤️ My double belly looks really interesting in the water, every shape my body makes is so sexy. I made sure to slow down the footage to capture the way my fat jiggles and ripples as I swim. My stretch marks are so visible underwater too! I love it ^_^ 

Oh and I included a couple extra minutes of bonus footage of me swimming in my tail for y'all!! ~ 

follow me ~ more of me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
On 8/6/2022 at 6:50 PM, Drtist101 said:

You look so great!!! Absolutely breathtaking and beautiful!! 

thank you.. means so much ;) 

I worked on making a sketch off of this video tonight based on the 9:04 mark of this video. I think one of my favorite parts of this video are the different passes going towards the camera towards the end of this video while swimming. 

Here is a sketch I drew of you between between 2:16 AM-3:19 AM East Coast time on September 15, 2022. I paused this video at the 9:04 mark for the #Mermaid pose while swimming past the camera. I drew the portrait photo between 3:22 AM-3:41 AM based on one of your photos you posted before in your Mermaid tail. 

img520.jpg

I worked on doing it again to have clearer lines. between 10:13 PM-11:09 PM worked on re-sketching this. Then between 11:11 PM on Wednesday October 26, 2022-1:28 AM on Thursday October 27, 2022. img561.thumb.jpg.58fc34c566b292a53f4d133a6b16b269.jpg I based the colors on the video but it made @whismic look more like a cool looking science fiction type of mermaid with blue and green skin. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.