10 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Public Display of Fatness | Fat Mermaid | Jiggling Fat Underwater | +Bonus Footage

I went down to the hotel pool to swim in my mermaid tail but there were already a bunch of mermaids there... and of course they were all way skinnier than me. The video starts with me swimming into frame, showing off my beautiful mermaid tail and my soft belly anyways ❤️ My double belly looks really interesting in the water, every shape my body makes is so sexy. I made sure to slow down the footage to capture the way my fat jiggles and ripples as I swim. My stretch marks are so visible underwater too! I love it ^_^ 

Oh and I included a couple extra minutes of bonus footage of me swimming in my tail for y'all!! ~ 

follow me ~ more of me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If you are into bellies and #mermaid visuals then you may like this. There is talking or voice over for this video. I bought this for drawing purposes and interest in seeing mermaids. This is purely a visual video with the sound of water in the pool. I think a audio voice over for a portion of the video would help improve the video as far as even an intro or explaination of what is going on or know more about mermaid outfit and tail. I think my issue with this is if there was a story told then this would be better too. This is just a swimming video. I am not sure how you can tell a story 

Link to review