5 Screenshots

About This File

Mutual Gain Roleplay - GFE Roleplay - Fat Body Worship

You've always lusted after your girlfriend's doughy body, but any more, you've begun to dream of getting just as chubby as she is. Laying in bed across from you, she gently calls you out, preceding to show off her jiggling belly, back rolls, and mesmerizing bouncing ass as proof of why you'd want to pack on the pounds like she did. Skinny boyfriend no more, your girlfriend is determined to sell you on a life of obesity!

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

... sooooooo.... This video just took fat/gainer chat and body tours to the next level!!

I had to take a sip of cold water after watching this. Everyone on this site should watch this video. Not just becasue of the ace scenario, but because of the presentation of all of it. From the opening second of Goddess laying on the bed, staring into the camera to the fade to black at the end, this just goes above and beyond.

The lighting and the angles highlighted so well the words that were being spoken. The visuals and the dialogue complemented each other immensely well.

But ... From 6:11 onwards to the very end was just some of the most beautifully performed and worded roleplay that I have seen and listened to before. Every word of a sentence just rolled off the tongue so perfectly and it really took me away! Every new sentence just seemed to add a new layer to it. By the end of it, I was just completely and utterly taken in and seduced by it. It was so well done.

You can go into a completely different realm and be given a totally wonderful and unique experience from Goddess's videos, and I think this definitely tops anything that Goddess has done so far.

I won't say too much else about because I don't want to spoil what is an incredibly gorgeous, sexy, romantic, artistic visual and audio delight.

I think this video raises the bar for BF/GF rolepay, fat talk and body tour videos and I think this should be viewed by as many people on Curvage as possible.

It's just fantastic!! 

Great, great job 😊

Response from the author:

Jorin!!! Thank you!! Not only for the world's sweetest review, and for taking the time to write it, but especially for seeing this as the little artistic venture that it was to me. I'm so excited to hear how much you liked it!! And grateful as can be for letting everybody else know you thought so 🥰

Link to review