7 Screenshots

About This File

"I'm going to do something thats a secret fantasy of mine..."

Your housewife just dropped the kids off at school, and she really should be cleaning the house, but instead she's decided to do something naughty: smoke herself silly and then stuff herself until she's a bloating, aching mess.

She takes massive hits off of her huge bong, fussing about how her tits are too big for all of her clothes. "It's just because I had kids!" In denial, she shrugs off her massive weight gain before turning back to her 🌿 and snacks.

She inhales candy, cheese curls, popcorn, tea, sodas, and chugs extra sugary watermelon juice straight from the gallon jug. Even though she starts moaning over how full she is, she's getting more and more turned on the rounder she becomes, so she pushes herself further and further, until you get to watch her struggle to pull herself out of her chair.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nfb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bubbly, rotund housewife gets stoned, jiggles herself, talks about her massive boobs, and chugs. Mmmmmmm. Yum.

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for supporting me! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, I had so much fun filming this one!

Link to review
wgf25

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just love your videos!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for supporting me! 💕

Link to review