Quantcast

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty has just finished having a large dinner with ChubbyCupcake but she finds herself still craving for more!

She grabs a McDonalds on the way home to help satiate her out-of-control appetite, devouring vast amounts of food in comfy clothes, her natural habitat! 

**Watch until the end for a new announcement**

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

Report ·

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow another amazing vid from kitty 🐷 who is getting even greedier if that’s possible 😂. After a big burger at the beefeater with CC, kitty then on the way home makes a quick pig stop 😂 at McDonald’s. Burping her way though the entire meal kitty mentions that she can’t stop eating recently even getting up for a midnight snack of cream cakes. You can definitely see the results in this vid on her legs, belly and face are looking so much rounder. You mentioned about trying out some of newer items at McDonald’s I know they have added two new burgers recently, it would be great see this in a future vid. Lastly kitty seems full after her McFlurry but not before burping a few times to make room for the Apple pie 😍 if you love stuffing vids you should check this out.

C4F7AE6D-74BA-43BD-B655-F83C7EBAD8C5.png

864FE6AD-11A4-48B0-97E6-AD9E4B89BCCF.png

428ED302-BBF3-40B0-87CF-ADDA9AF8297F.png

EDC8AB5B-1D23-4F24-8D51-C94CAA838A60.png

8EAE5014-6718-455B-B9B1-C3A568EDDFD3.png

B17D3C43-F63A-4566-812C-B62FA42932AD.gif

Share this review

Link to review
RoCho

Report ·

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

You are awesome. This video was mmmmmmmm... delightful. My only request is that you do a full 360, doggy, standing, body view after stuffing.....if you can of course 😊

Share this review

Link to review
dunchester

Report ·

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Great video! You continue to overflow with sexiness! ;)

Share this review

Link to review
nitromeguy

Report ·

Great video! You're looking fatter and prettier everyday! 😍

Share this review

Link to review
rephlex

Report ·

Truly awesome video. Kitty looks just huge eating McDonald's in her 'marshmallow' pjs. And hearing her talk about her fat fingers and wrists - before admitting she can't stop eating - elevates this to god(dess)-tier! 

Share this review

Link to review
cana

Report ·

Amazing! You’re getting huge. The ecstasy you show while eating in this clip is incredible!

Share this review

Link to review
Soysauce559

Report ·

Kitty never disappoints! Great video as always, please never stop gaining😍🤤

Share this review

Link to review
mcdorbandt

Report ·

So hot... You’re really filling out... I like when you show off your belly... Front & side view’s.

Share this review

Link to review
jarhead78

Report ·

Kitty has outdone herself with this decadent, gluttonous, sensual treat of a vid.  Looking bigger than ever with a delightfully plump face, much thicker arms, massive thighs and ass,  and of course that huge jiggly hanging belly!

She greedily devours her naughty extra meal and gives a sweet commentary throughout - can’t wait to see more! 

Share this review

Link to review
bradjohnsonme

Report ·

Your face is really starting to fill out.  Anybody that sees you on the street now will not be able to deny that you are indeed a fat, fat girl.  Lookin super lazy.  I love it.  Keep it up.

Share this review

Link to review
bigboy1858

Report ·

This video was incredible I cant believe how much you have grown since you started especially in the recent months you have really been ballooning all over😍

Share this review

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.