6 Screenshots

About This File

My bottomless pit of a stomach woke me up in the middle of the night having me feeling absolutely ravenous. Watch as I waddle my way to the kitchen and find pizza & dessert that are supposed to be for my birthday party tomorrow. I struggle to get down on my hands and knees and get in the eating position for a pig like myself. I try to just take a couple bites, but before we know it, it’s all gone. I oink and moan out of pure ecstasy and enjoyment from shoving my face full of greasy, fattening food

Lots of burping & trying to convince myself to just take one more bite. When I’m done, watch as I struggle to get up having to roll myself over like a pile of lard. 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

OMG you're going to laugh BAB I just woke up like you its 6:16 but today is my birthday yours is tomorrow I kind of have a plan for my birthday dinner but not presents! I don't want sound rude the day before your birthday though here you are eating food a heavy girl who endlessly can't help yourself eating I bet you were thinking of it while you were sleeping how delicious & sweet a cake would be in the morning right such a beautiful greedy girl she couldn't wait one more day I bet your sleeping it off now get rest you must be exhausted from getting up but I knew you would have any type craving at some point we just want the best for your appetite to grow as large as can be it's working so well by the way as you're on the floor even your lingerie is a bit small it only covers half of you now your speed for eating more food in one sitting improved now is it I want you bigger what is on your mind right now Lunch followed by seconds? go for it walk towards the food! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, Kevinmorad said:

OMG you're going to laugh BAB I just woke up like you its 6:16 but today is my birthday yours is tomorrow I kind of have a plan for my birthday dinner but not presents! I don't want sound rude the day before your birthday though here you are eating food a heavy girl who endlessly can't help yourself eating I bet you were thinking of it while you were sleeping how delicious & sweet a cake would be in the morning right such a beautiful greedy girl she couldn't wait one more day I bet your sleeping it off now get rest you must be exhausted from getting up but I knew you would have a craving at some point we just want the best for your appetite to grow as large as can be it's working so well by the way as you're on the floor even your lingerie is a bit small it only covers half of you now your speed for eating more food in one sitting improved but being able to walk isn't enough for you now is it want to get bigger? ❤️ 

Happy birthday!

Thank you big goddess SSBBW I put my religious faith in you except I'm not religious but I shall tell your future I am not a fortune teller fortune seller I make people happy for 0$ charge & give them whatever I can with my Crystal ball. "you are getting very hungry go eat your heart out the future tells you that you will be fatter double your size you will face hardship with your size & happiness!" Oops I forgot to buy my karakul Persian for hat I'm going to use my Crystal to browse Etsy! XD ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, fat fan said:

another triumph from one of the biggest and sexiest women out there...I like how you can literally eclipse and squash people completely now....

Thank you love!

Oh no BAB is so huge! I think she needs to do something BAB your belly give it a slap & time it on a stopwatch I wonder how long it takes to stop 3 minutes maybe 5? you're so amazing girl keep it up wide load I think somebody needs to go relax by the beach huh BAB I mean miss Wide Ass while you walk or jiggle your belly Wide girl will get all the stares she wants! ❤️ 

Upload again BAB you're so soft & amazing touching your amazing heavy figure you are the mayo very soft! I've been looking forward to your next upload thinking about how much more obese you can get your already past the point of no return probably by a good 200lbs. all the more reason to see you grow from this size and be softer struggling more so all you have to do is eat like crazy amount of food before the next upload everyone will be astonished & compelled to make you fatter you say your fat enough you are massive but  even being this big people want you fatter why not start by gaining another 100lbs I bet it will only take 2 months she eats everything not leaving one piece of chicken left by itself BAB already ate a big cake not long ago she ate it on cam to make things even sexier BAB couldn't even hold that back the day before she was too greedy amazing sugary fat feeling but I'm glad you did it shows BAB her true colors from 600lb pig or however heavy she is going to grow she will upgrade to 1 ton cow only around 300lbs or 400lbs. from a ton am I right? BAB I know you can't lie so tell me the truth you are that close to a ton showing by how beautiful you are right? so please keep eating we need you to eat everything possible again like a beautiful gluttonous slob to achieve it eating clips is the way from now you eat crazy enough off film & on film too you will be a ton before you can consider really wanting to that big!❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.