6 Screenshots

About This File

My bottomless pit of a stomach woke me up in the middle of the night having me feeling absolutely ravenous. Watch as I waddle my way to the kitchen and find pizza & dessert that are supposed to be for my birthday party tomorrow. I struggle to get down on my hands and knees and get in the eating position for a pig like myself. I try to just take a couple bites, but before we know it, it’s all gone. I oink and moan out of pure ecstasy and enjoyment from shoving my face full of greasy, fattening food

Lots of burping & trying to convince myself to just take one more bite. When I’m done, watch as I struggle to get up having to roll myself over like a pile of lard. 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

micha13

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

🔥🐖 only a few girls know how to stuff. This clip should be shown to all beginners.💕🥰🐖

Response from the author:

I love this review 😍 thank you so much. Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Share this review

Link to review
t69502a

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you want to see a beautiful SSBBW gorging herself whist showing off her beautiful rolls of soft fat this is the best video ever. 

Share this review

Link to review
endgame1331

This entire video is hot as hell. I love that at the start you legit take up most of the camera. You might wanna grab something to help get yourself back up if you're gonna go low, though. Even if the struggle to get back up at the end was also hot as hell.

Thank you so much for your review!! Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Share this review

Link to review
Ilvg

BAB starts off waddling to the fridge with thematically appropriate pizza panties wedged deep between her massive ass cheeks. Then she gets on all four as her bulbous belly rolls stretch towards the floor beneath her. Ass wobbling wildly everytime she leans forward to take a greedy bite. Eventually she laboriously repositions herself to have an easier time stuffing her face. Spreading her thick thighs wide so that her bloated gut can bulge between them as she leans forward to reach more food. Belching and panting as she drinks Dr. Pepper after moving hundreds of pounds more than should be on any one body. After oinking and moaning her way through all the food prepared for tomorrow our glorious pig has to struggle to heave up the body she’s been pumping full of lard everyday since joining this sight. It takes nearly a minute of grunting, panting, and belching to get that monument to over indulgence she calls a body standing as it quakes from chins to cankles. Incredible vid!

Thank you so much for your review love 🥰 check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Share this review

Link to review
branletor59

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

please keep growing after 700 lbs, you were born to be huge, I would love to see you so much to contemplate your massive body, i love you 😍😍😍

Thank you for your review 😘 check your inbox for a surprise 🎉

Share this review

Link to review
big girls rock

I don't think I have ever seen anyone pick up a piece of pizza without using their hands, until now that is. 😮 Then it disappears in about 3 bites! On all fours her massive belly is just a mere couple of inches from the floor. Very hot! 🔥She keeps saying "Just 1 more bite" as she consumes piece after piece, some in as few as 3 or 4 bites. After the pizza is demolished she moves on to dessert, cupcakes! She struggles to reach them though because her size gets in her way. Also very hot! 🔥Once obtained the cupcake also disappears in 2 bites! 😮 Once finished she leans back in triumph, her belly satiated (at least for a couple of hours) and her glorious, sexy body on full fat display. WHEW! 😍🥰

Thank you so much for this amazing review 💜 check your inbox for a surprise! 

Share this review

Link to review
Quatering09

Whoops...... oh well, I guess you'll need to order even more food for the birthday party.After all, it's important that you don't go to bed hungry 🥰 Lord knows if you don't eat anything for even an hour you'll starve and we can't have that 🥰

Yesss, that’s so true lol. Thank you for your review 🥰 check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Share this review

Link to review
2Treyocho

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

We have a legend in the making on our hands yall…and she’s pretty as hell too. keep up the dope content! 

Thank you so much 🥰 check your inbox for a surprise! 

Share this review

Link to review
Guest Footballer95

Such a great fridge stuffing video 🥵 the way when your on your knees and your 3 belly rolls hang and your face looks soo much fatter. Love this video 😍

Share this review

Link to review
RickySnyder21

She's the best in the biz. Another 10/10 video. She's so gorgeous and gluttonous😍🐷

Share this review

Link to review
Kenneth 92828

This video is what we need!! It's so sexy and I wish I was there in person to see you eat like that! You on all fours is the die for. A huge hog eating is so beautiful!!

Absolutely amazing 🐷🐷 5/5 ❤️

Thank you so much for this amaizng review! Loved it. Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Share this review

Link to review
sexyfeeder

Omg sexiest fridge raid I have ever seen just imagine it is FULLY STOCKED to the BRIM with delicious food and we watch you eat it ALL and then you tell us that you have more food coming that you just ordered and see you eat on all fours again. WAY TO GO BABE KEEP IT UP 😍❤️❤️😘🐷😍😍

Thank you for the review love 😘 check your inbox for a surprise!

Share this review

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Just the pure diameter of her is amazing! 😍 She's huge and her ability to suck back food is next level! Watching her stuff her face on all fours is quite a delight 🔥

Thank you for your review 😘 check your inbox for a surprise 🥳

Share this review

Link to review