1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee enjoys some of her dinner and then shows what she looks like now in her mustard colored dress from New Year’s Eve. She models the dress showing off how big her growing body is getting!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dee’s best video yet! Such a noticeable gain.

Dee looks so content and happy in this vid, she takes huge mouthfuls of TacoBell and in between, speaks of how happy she is with her progress.

She has developed a lovely feminine shape,  becoming  truly curvaceous and voluptuous all over.  

Her ass, hips and thighs look incredible straining at the stretchy fabric of that dress, not to mention her belly & boobs too.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much I am glad you liked it!

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great video, Dee!  Even when you are sitting I can see you're continuing to pack on weight, your boobs and face are getting so nice and plush now.  But when you stand up in that dress... WOW!  Your hips and butt are growing bigger, even your calves are getting thicker.  And of course your belly is looking so sexy and round, I'm sure you would turn heads if you wore that to your next New Years Eve party!  Keep eating and growing, you're getting closer to having the body of your dreams, and my dreams too :)

Link to review