Your girlfriend admits to being fat in videocall

$3

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

It's finally time for the daily videocall with your girlfriend.
Two years away from your country have been very hard but fortunately your girlfriend was able to keep you always motivated with her love and support. Those videocalls are your special treats after a long day of work and study.
But tonight is a special night. Finally you know that you'll be home in two weeks.

"two weeks..?", she asks with her face pale and a scared expression

"I have to tell you something... No, I didn't cheat on you while you were away from home. But... I'm very different from the girl I was two years ago. I got fat..."

Oh, you remember well what she was like. Lean, with a flat stomach to make envy to a supermodel... but a few pounds certainly does not change things between you two!

"it's not a few pounds... the situation is... this..."

She lowers the phone angle and in a second you understand why she has only shown you her face in the last few months. 

Under the frame, she hid a fat, swollen stomach for months. She looks pregnant, but it's just fat!
She finally begins to tell you the truth: she started eating because she was lonely but then discovered that she loved food very much. Her whole life now revolves around food! She also stopped going to the gym months ago. This is the reality: your girlfriend has become lazy and fat and just wants to eat!

"If you want to keep on staying with me even in these conditions, we'll have a lot of fun! I'll prepare you lots of delicious meals like a good wifey... obviously you too can get fat! we'll be fat together."

You're slightly surprised but you can't hide your excitement in front of that body so round and juicy. Luna's fears are absolutely unfounded: you won't leave her! You can't wait to bite that soft, chubby flesh. 

Just two weeks...!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Another incredibly sexy video from Luna! I love the anticipation you build in this video and the big reveal is brilliant. I love the camera angles too which truly show off Luna’s Soft, sexy, fat body (I especially love how low your belly hangs over your panties). The way you convince your boyfriend about the perks of you being fat too is also great. 

Another fantastic video! 😊❤️

Link to review

The portrait view makes Luna larger than life in this sensually perfect roleplay.

She is such a ton of fun to hide her fat and that big reveal is quite the bombshell as she shows so much more to love.

Her acting talents make things so engaging.  From dramatic pauses to being happy to see me...butttt.

I am so immersed into Luna's love for food and this panties side view is sheer bliss.  The optimism she has to eventually join in is surreal.

lunawg.thumb.PNG.08bba4e227cfdc37df38f1b249aefbb7.PNG

Link to review