WET WET WET!

$4.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Oh, MAN! Is it hot in here or what?!🥵

Curvy Tulip catches you coming in through the door…she sees you staring at her so curiously…

…so she decides to put on a little show for you…

she has water dripping off of her soft body, running down her cheeks, onto her ample breasts, and finally descending over her squishy belly.

Just look at her staring at you…you’ve done it this time! You’re in for it…

Sit back and take in the view of CT lathering herself up with soap as she caresses her body in front of you…💦💦

•• be sure to leave a review for me! then I know what you all like, & how I can better my content for you🌷🤍 ••

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Response from the author:

🥰🥰

Link to review
bing3333

Beautiful 😍 

Thank you!!!🥰

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow I’m still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor!! I love her new intro into the video it’s amazing!! Seeing her have some much fun and let loose is the best thing ever!! Tulip is enjoying this more and more!! Seeing the water flow down her beautiful curvy body is something else and seeing her body glisten from the water is mesmerizing!! The background music to this is perfect, she truly is putting her all into this!! 

this truly was an epic video!! All of her stuff is beyond amazing!! This one might break curvage get this asap you will not be disappointed!!

this one will be on repeat for a while!!

Wow!!!! I’m so grateful for this!!!! Love that you loved it! You guys make it easy for me to keep wanting to create content! Thank you for your kindness😭😭💕💕

Link to review
Continental

OMG, this has to be the sexiest shower video I've seen on Curvage!! 😍🤩😍🤩    Featuring an upbeat yet sultry dance music soundtrack, she seductively lathers up those juicy curves from front to back and from top to bottom.  Plus, very clever use of alternating slow-motion and real-time video techniques really shifts this seduction into high gear. 

Tulip is playful, confident, and shows us she knows how to move rhythmically to the beat. 😎     This video is one for the permanent library vault! 🥰

(CT uses a new graphical intro, too. --I'm guessing from one of her own designs.  Who knew a multi-talented hottie could look this good?) 

@Continental my heart!!!!😭😭😭🥰🥰🥰 wow what an AWESOME review! You make it easy for me!!! Love that you love it. Truly grateful💕💕💕

Link to review