4 Screenshots

About This File

𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
I'm already doing such a bad job at watching what I eat. I'm just a few pounds shy of the heaviest I've ever been. I really wanted to watch what I eat tonight, but then my feeder caught me sneaking a donut and forced me to eat five more of them! He's just merciless with me when he catches me like this. I can cry and beg and whimper and it doesn't matter to him.

Strawberry filling on my cheeks, milk spilling down my chin, my chubby wrists and ankles fighting against his restraints. He ties tight ropes around my belly and ignores my pleading for him to stop stuffing me. But I'm no match for him in my current state- helpless and obese, weakened by inactivity and overeating. And, after a forced feeding like this one, it's only going to get worse. If I keep letting him stuff me like this, it's going to ruin my figure for good! But what can I do?

𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐞.
I can't resist myself around sweets, and when I sneak them, that's when I get punished. That's when I get funnel fed and have food pushed into my mouth until I can hardly chew. I'm caught in the cycle- submission and obesity, each one contributing to the other. The thought of escape seeming more and more distant with each pound gained.

1874791447_CouchQueen-PunishedwithDonuts-Prev04.thumb.gif.22db1a070d0b2c490452978e688c429a.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Johnwick2626

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow. Absolutely incredible, the force feeding videos are always your best but this one did not disappoint in the slightest. Got to give it to your man for stuffing you so incredibly well. The milk adds so much and I’m here for it. Especially the last 3’minuted where u were utterly stuffed and still being stuffed more is truly the greatest gift you could offer us. Also, the rope around you belly was to die for. Just a slight reccomendation if you could put the rope around you at the start of the video and see it strain as the video progress. Keep it up!! 

Response from the author:

I'm glad it was all worth the effort! Thank you so much for leaving a review!

Link to review
johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip is amazing. It’s by far one of the best force feeding clips to see yet. The way you were just pushed past your limit is incredible. Your belly is looking so good with that belly hang. That rope adds the extra touch and it shows you’ve grown so much. 🥵 you guys are missing out on a good one

Thank you for reviewing! 

Check your inbox. 😁

Link to review
Zeep

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You get stuffed relentlessly. The burps you were letting out at the end were so hot! I love that they were getting squeezed out of you after such an intense stuffing. This had some of the hottest force feeding I've ever seen. 🥵

I'm glad I could satisfy your craving for a forceful stuffing! Reviews like this make getting force fed like foi gras worth it!

Link to review
YoureSoHot

Really putting some down in this! I'm glad you were filled soo much 😈 having cream pushed down with eclairs is so good for that fat belly😍

I can't lie, it's a thrill to have my feeder fill me beyond my capacity! I'm so glad you like the video! Thank you for the review!

- CQ

Link to review
turquoisenebula

I love when CQ's stuffing content touches into Emeto and this video is a great example.   He feeds her so full she almost loses it at the end more than once!   Glorious.   Would love even more to see a video like this continue for another say..   2 minutes and see her go 'all the way'...  

Hey, it's nice to get some appreciation for pushing myself to the limit like this! Thank you very much for leaving a review!

- CQ

Link to review
notto125

The best force feeding video ever 🥵🥵

That is the kind of praise that a feedee strives for! Thank you so much!

Link to review