7 Screenshots

About This File

Chugging 😈 Burping 😍 Belly Play 🤤 Ass Play 🍑

In this 20 minute clip, watch Rylie expand as she chugs three whole alcoholic seltzers ! 

Rylie gets visibly uncomfortable as she tries to finish all of her drinks without burping… Of course her little chubby belly can’t handle all that gas so she lets out a few burps along the way. 😏 Throughout the video she plays with her bloated belly and gorgeous ass! After she finishes all of her drinks she spends six minutes burping and playing with her fat body . 🤤

Thank you ALL so much for the support and awesome reviews!! I love it here 😍

Other Files from Rylie Haze

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ry_411997

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another stunning piece of content from Rylie! If you haven't checked in, in awhile this one is a goodie. Rylie looks noticably bigger in this video compared to when she started. So soft now! The Ass play and burps are amazing. Rylie always delivers!

Link to review
GetOutOfMyCarNow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sweet mother of mercy, Riley has outdone herself again. Everything about this video is bigger--bigger boobs, bigger belly, bigger ass, bigger thighs, and bigger BURPS. While the last six minutes are very hot, my favorite had to be the three that came exploding out during the first half of the video. They were HUGE, her best so far--deep, long, and very bassy. It's amazing how quickly you kill those beverages. Clearly the method of chugging and holding it in really gets results, and I would love to see another chugging video where you use this method, possibly going all in on a 2L of soda.

Riley's body is looking incredible. She's simply one of the most attractive women I've seen, regardless of shape or size. Her thighs are colossal, her butt is mouthwatering and round, and her belly gets chubbier with every video. It's enough to make me wish I could just reach through the screen and grab a handful of her ample curves. Also, her tits are looking really big. She begins the video by pulling her bra up and we get to see the bottom of them. I would love to see how she looks in a skimpy micro-bikini. 

Here's to another milestone! I can't wait to see you outdo yourself again.

Response from the author:

Wow! Simply speechless! Thank you for such a thought out review babe 😘😘 

Link to review
Dogman

Great vid. can’t believe how seriously sexy you are and that sexiness is only going to grow along side with your figure . ps love watching you play with that booty 🍑

Link to review
PlayThePage45

WOW! What a great video, watching her chug down all those drinks is simply phenomenal with great burps as always 😍 Hope to see her drink an entire 6 pack someday 👀

Link to review
Shadowboxer999

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Ive been looking for the burping queen fo curvage for a while and i think ive found her!!! 

Rylie has 2 different types of burps, the first are somewhat flat and airy and they seem to come from being done on command, but the second type....are these guttral, deep, loud EXPLOSIVE belches that seem to come naturally from her eating/drinking. Those are some of the most vicious burps ive ever heard and i cannot emphasize how much you guys should support this girl. She's found her market, she's cute, curvy and is soon to be known as Curvage's burping queen ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for such a thought out review!! 🥰 I’ll definitely be posting a lot more burping content! 💛

Link to review