4 Screenshots

About This File

THIS VIDEO IS HOT AF!

Lauren & @Kaybearcutie95 are having a slumber party when they decide they want Sundaes!

They realize they’re missing a few parts to make their creations so they come up with an even better idea…

They would fit both of their fat asses into the shower and make themselves HUMAN SUNDAES and EAT OFF OF EACH OTHER.

kayla eats off of Lauren’s boobies and Lauren eats off of Kayla’s booty!

this video becomes super sensual and hot very quickly! 

They girls get out of breath and decide to feed one another sitting in the tub and both attempt to fit in the tub together!

im not sure which was more difficult, getting into the tub or trying to get both overly sized girls out!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kaybearcutie95

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was very well made! Story line is great cute and funny ! Lots of fat chat ! & it’ gets very hot when me and Lauren get in the tub ! Her eating food off my big ass was such a turn on ! And eating of Lauren’s breasts 10/10<3 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Lots of cute, sweet, and of course SEXY moments in this hot new collab from @LaurenLush and @Kaybearcutie95 !!!  If you want to see two cute, chubby chicks - both hot as hell - making one hell of a hot mess, you definitely get that in this clip, but that's not the only thing it has to offer!!

Lauren and Kayla are super adorable together on the couch at the start of the clip, and then toward the end when they both attempt to get into the tub, it makes for an incredibly funny and absolutely endearing episode.  We've seen in the past how much of a struggle it is for Lauren to get in and out of a bathtub when it's just her by herself - and now trying to add another cutie of approximately equal size, shape, and hotness?!?  It seems absolutely insane!!  But what Lauren and Kayla are able to achieve together in this clip is just another proof that miracles can and do happen on planet earth . . .   And it turns out that some miracles can be pretty frickin' hot . . . 

Response from the author:

You write the best reviews. I am always so touched that you take the time to be so awesome.

i am glad you enjoyed this clip, it was fun to make and it was super goofy hot haha

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Sometimes you are what you eat, and in this case the ladies have become sundaes! 😋 Extremely large sundaes with lots of wiggles and jiggles! 😍😍😍 Very sensual eating involving titties and boobies is never a bad thing! Can never go wrong with two BBWs eating off each other. 🔥🔥🔥 And the two little (not so little) piggies make a tight squeeze into that tub! 🐷🐷

Right? I’m surprised we even fit in that tub to be honest! Lol

Link to review
Guest FattyisLove

Amazing video with 2 very sexy goddesses living the dream of happiness and gluttony.

Their play tone in the tub as each others sexy sundays was just perfection. Love how sexy with how they handled everything and the look of "I want more" constantly being in their eyes. That tub scene was just so sexy, that I wished someone showed up with gallons of melted icecream and funnel feed both of them, making more happy and hot for that sunday.

This review is amazing! Thank you!

Link to review