Mcdonald’s Bloating Session + Sexy Stocking Outfit

$4.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me attempt to stuff myself silly with nearly 3000 calories worth of McDonald’s 😩.

My favourite dress has started getting way to tight recently and In this video I found this out the hard way as you see my belly rolls folding through my dress and spilling out. 🙊

I show off my old, tight stockings and lingerie after feeling way to restricted by my dress. Stay until the end to see some lude shots of my ass and curves. 😜

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zorro252525

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Cassie is looking fatter than ever! Squeezed into a tight dress that is clearly 2 sizes too small, she stuffs her face full of McDonalds for over 16 minutes. Plenty of fat chat and belly play throughout. Cassie is becoming quite the greedy girl!

Response from the author:

Awhh thank you! 💜

Link to review
mj3200

Great video of a really beautiful girl. Cassie is looking so hot as the weight goes up - she's definitely one of the most exciting models around the fetish at the moment and I really hope she keeps going with her gain. Seeing her in her stockings at the end is just so exciting. 

Definitely buy this one!

Link to review