7 Screenshots

About This File

20220802_162903.thumb.gif.4b42878aa5c2d3794bc56db06b85c25d.gif

Jessi has been baby sitting some bratty children for a while now and they are really starting to get on her nerves. After spending all day cooking them a delicious chili, the children refuse to eat the food and start taunting her and asking how she's sooo FAT if she is such a bad cook.

Perturbed by their rudeness, she orders their favourite foods (pizza and cakes) and presents it to them. Evily, as the children are about to grab a piece, she slaps their hands away and makes them sit down and watch her gobble up the entire thing 😈 Their eyes wide and tearful, she promises to feed them their favourite cake for dessert, but much to their horror, she stuffs them all into her protruding belly, and refuses to let them have even a single bite.

Watching Jessi relentlessly devour the food has the children horrified...her BIG hungry belly seems to be insatiable... and they start to wonder..."Will she eat us too?"

Jessi watches in delight as their faces slowly become more and more pale...eventually she catches on to what they are thinking. Eat them? That is something that never occurred to her before, but her growing hunger has them looking more and more delicious every passing second.

"Eat them?...It's not like these little brats don't deserve it", she thinks to herself. The longer she thinks about it, the more sallllllivating the idea becomes. It doesn't take her long to act on her new compulsion and in a second she gobbles them up WHOLE.

After her tasty meal she strips down to reveal her now full and protruding belly. Rubbing it in sheer delight she wonders why she didn't think of gobbling them up sooner 🦈

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video was a commission that I requested to @AGirlWhoLikesToEat and I do not regret it at all. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I and her doing and recording, because it is very special to me and I sincerely believe that any video that this incredible model makes is very, very sexy :D It could have been a private video but I decided to share it and go on sale I hope more people do the same and we can all enjoy this great fetish next to one of the best models here ;) 

Response from the author:

Thanks for the request Vulkan ❤️ I could get used to being an sassy vore queen XD

Link to review
Lad

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Such an amazing video. She completely inhales a pizza, not to mention dessert! All with her beautiful bulging belly trying to burst out of her sweatpants!

She really plays into the whole evil baby sitter and the subtle hints eventually lead to being devoured into her already stuffed belly. Like the title says, the Vore Queen is here. No one is safe from her hunger!

Response from the author:

Thanks @Lad I had so much fun recording this one XD I definitely need to do more in the future!

Link to review
Knew

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well, I guess I can be thankful that I'm on the other side of the country from her.

Voracious gluttony on full display as she devours all the food before her, still hungry even after an exceptional feast of pizza and desserts. And it is simply a crime to leave such a large gut empty, so when she finally finishes with that food, it's only fair that those next bits of "food" are sent into her belly. Who knows how long before she craves even larger meals though.

Heed this warning, you better buy this video, unless you want to be her next meal that is digested and pads out her belly and hips. 

Link to review