6 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:

Public Display of Fatness | Bloated Double Belly | Burps | Jumping

While on the beach, I became so hungry and thirsty that I was desperate for ANYTHING to hush my rumbling stomach.. I didn't even notice the bag of chips I started scarfing down were Doritos' new Flamin' Hot Cool Ranch.. Typically I can't handle eating such a hot snack in the blazing heat but since I was starving, I couldn't stop myself from devouring one chip after another until my mouth was literally on FIRE. Thank GOODNESS, I was wearing a fanny pack with refreshments in it. It was hard to even see the black strap around my stomach because my fat rolls have almost entirely swallowed it up but thankfully I remembered it was there lol.

Inside of my fanny pack are some of the strangest sodas I have ever seen though... Mountain Dew Flamin' Hot??? I am definitely starting to notice a pattern here but again, I was just too thirsty not to chug this entire drink.. The video ends with me jiggling my way down to the shore, splashing water on my soft body, and jumping over the crashing waves as my fat rolls bounce up and down ❤️ 

follow me ~ chat with me~ more of me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

· Edited by STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So I just watched this video. I would recommend it if you are into seeing #bellies or walking videos and enjoy the sounds of the #ocean on the #beach. I liked the colorful and metallic fanny pack in this video. I did not realize that was what you had buckled around your belly based on the first preview photos. I first thought it was a belt not a fanny pack. I liked that you were able to show off how your body shape on your belly can be used for a practical use by naturally able to hold a fanny pack without the concern of it falling down and also able to use it as a way to show off your belly fat more in a positive feature..  I have to say listening to this video with my Bose QC35  headphones the audio sounds surprisingly good for it to be filmed on the beach with all the wind. I think that the only part that annoyed me at first (just because I am not a big fan of that noise) was the sound of the potato chip bag early on in the video but really that is short lived compared to the length of the video. I was going in expecting the audio to sound terrible. But in reality the audio sound is pretty soothing with the sounds of the waves. You can hear everyone pretty well even the people on the beach asking others questions. I think  my favorite part actually has to be towards the ending of the video seeing you walk to the ocean. I thought visually that looked the coolest. This is mainly a visual video with some insight talk. Most of  the video is just enjoying the sounds of the beach which is fine to listen to. I like how your belly & double chin is looking in this video. I did not realize that you were from Atlanta, Georgia area until this video. I would have thought you lived on the west coast most of your life. 

Link to review