2 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is stuffed with: 🔥POV Experience 🔥WG Embarassment 🔥Too-Tight Clothes 🔥Belly Play/ Dropping 🔥Sensual experience in bed together 🔥Booty jiggling

It's been a few months since you've met up with a sexy fling you had, and today you're finally reuniting at her apartment. Expecting to be greeted by the tight-bodied gym bunny you knew, you are absolutely shocked to see the voluptous, soft goddess who greets you at the door. She is in a short dress that is far too tight for her and shows every curve as she rushes to put away bags and bags of chips and junk foods that she was obviously just munching on when you arrived. She is in the middle of crunching on some snacks when she opens the door, and shyly explains that she thought you would arrive a bit later, but continues eating more snacks as she cleans up the mess anyways, because she's just "too hungry" to stop. She makes a useless attempt to hide some of her newly fattened body under a sweater at first, but once she realizes that you're well aware of her huge weight gain, she gives up and decides to address the changes. Her massive, wide ass is already hanging out of the bottom of her too-small dress, but she decides to lift it up all the way and show you her booty gains first. She jiggles and bounces her massive butt for you, hoping you will at least like this new addition to her once-fit body. When you react positively to this part of her weight gain, she feels encouraged to show you more, despite being shy about her new bouncy belly and love handles. She talks about how she just can't seem to resist high calorie junk foods and desserts this summer and that, despite her huge weight gain, she just can't seem to stop eating more and more. When you express that you actually really like all the changes, she becomes more and more bold about showing off for you. Next thing you know, she's sensually playing with her fat and even dropping her huge belly on the countertop for you to show you how big and heavy it has become. She eventually admits that although the weight gain began as an unintentional side effect of her greediness, in the past month  or so, she has intentionally stepped up the weight gain because it just feels so good to be a big, soft, pillowy goddess. Eventually, the sexual tension between you becomes too much and the two of you move into her bedroom, where she continues to seduce you with her fat, luscious body. Stroking her belly and thighs for your pleasure as she talks about how much bigger she could get for you. An unexpectly kinky night of pleasure awaits, where you can both give in to your most hedonistic desires.

🔥Reviews🔥 Reviews are sooo appreciated! They help me a ton to grow as a model and content creator (in everyway) and they make me super happy (and often, also horny) to read!  Be sure to click on the stars to make sure the review is saved. Thank you so much for your support!

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You should definitely check out this hot 🥵 new rp from CGGF 😍 I just love how this clip starts, following CGGF the 1st thing I noticed is how her 🍑 was hanging out. Trying to hide how big her belly has gotten then moving all the those chips OMG so 😂 many, even that line about are you pregnant 🤣. Before finally admitting she might be a bit bigger than the last time you saw her. Giving you a closer look at her 🍑 before jiggling all her new curves seriously the close up shots are amazing too. CGGF’s weight is just piling on recently I cannot wait until she next steps on the scales I have a feeling it’s going to be a lot 🤯.

Link to review
WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a dream come true. The role play is superb as always. CGGF is super hot as usual. The weight gain  embarrassment aspect is extra hot to me 🥵 I really have nothing but the highest of praise for this clip and for CGGF as a model in general. It always feels like so much care, talent and creativity go into each of her videos and I feel so blessed to have her in this community sharing her stunning beauty. 

Just buy this clip and support this beauty,  it/ she is amazing 👏 ❤️ 

Link to review