6 Screenshots

About This File

As a feedee, I’m kind of obsessed with the concept of “More”. This stuffing session was about increasing capacity. Really pushing myself to stretch my stomach, and fill myself with as much as possible. I started with a favorite, fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and broccoli, it’s so heavy and fattening. It wasn’t nearly enough so I ordered a bacon ultimate cheeseburger, a strawberry shake and more soda, at that point my stomach felt tight but this is stretch training, it’s about pushing! After that I alternate between funneling a 32oz carton of heavy cream and chugging a delicious strawberry milkshake. I needed some encouragement at one point, me Feeder said “get mechanical, just gulp and gulp” and that’s exactly what I did. By the end my jeans were tight and bursting and my belly was at max capacity, it was heaven. 

This is my largest stuffing in recent history, if not of all time simply because of the sheer volume and speed. For me, this was a very successful training session. 

-Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and broccoli

1410 calories 

-Bacon Ultimate cheeseburger 

930 calories 

-Heavy Cream 32 oz

3200 calories 

-Strawberry milkshake 24 oz

1120 calories 

-soda 24 oz 

Total: 

6660 calories 

77oz liquids 

Other Files from Stuffingkit

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This STRETCH TRAINING video looks !!! AWESOME!!! SUPER!!! AWESOME!!! ,,,, Stuffingkit the Queen 👸🏆 of FEEDERiSM 🍔🌭🍕🌮🍩🧁🍦has really !!!really !!! Really !!! WOW !!! My mind outside of the ballpark !!!just like 👍 a grand slam home run !,,,while she continues too inhale all of that Yummy FATTY FOOD 🥘🍔 ,,,,that is Extremely !!! High & calories with loads & loads of FAT !!!! As Stuffingkit continues too Bounce & Jiggle her lower HUGE !!! MASSIVE!!!  FAT !!! HEAVY!!!  GUT !!! That requires a lot of pure HARD !!!WORK !!! Training,,, Too get the size !that she is now! ,,,,& from the  very beginning ,,,when she first started gaining ,,,& just look at the size of her NOW !!! AMAZINGLY!!! FAT !!! ,,,,FABULOUS!!! Very HOT!!!  &  very !!! HUGE !!! &  She looks INCREDIBLE!!!,,,, Stuffingkit can really push her self even more,,,, & just packing on more & more FABULOUS !!!FAT!!! WEIGHT!!!  & Adding even more progress too Stuffingkits FAT !!! body ,,,,& when her FEEDER 🍔🌭🌮🍕🧁🍦🍩comes in ,,,when it is time too funnel she is READY !!!,,,,  too test & increase her feedee  skills and techniques,,,,as she funnels all of that heavy cream ,,, & her FEEDER is also 🍩🍕🌮🧁🍔🍕 adding & mixing it in with a strawberry 🍓 FATTENING!!! HIGH !!!CALORIE !!!

shake ,,,& watching her gulping it all down into her BIG !!!HUGE !!!MASSIVE !!!OVER !!!FLOWING !!! FAT !!! GUT !!! As her jeans 👖❤️💖 continues too get tighter !!!& tighter !!!  ,,,,until Stuffingkit can’t hold  on any much longer now !!! ,,,,that she has reached !the MAXIMUM !!!LEVEL !!!of STRETCH !!!TRAINING !!! And just look  at how FAT !!! & how jiggly !!!& bouncy!!!  THAT !!! BELLY totally !looks now !!!,,,,AWESOME & very INTENSE!!!        P.S. Stuffingkit the Queen of AWESOME !!!FEEDERISM !!!,,,,,,,those jeans 👖❤️ Look 👀 SO stunning! and the way you wore them ! & also I can’t get over of how BIG !!!& FAT !!! your GUT !!! has  truly !honestly  has gotten !!!      You have a PERFECT !!!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 Training FEEDER !!!Partner ,,,,AWESOME !!!WORK!!! too both of you🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🥰👍❤️💕💕💕💕💕

Link to review

How? How is @Stuffingkit so cute?! Cuteness levels of this proportion shouldn’t be possible, and yet here we are. 

This video is the first I’ve bought of hers, and wow, I can’t believe it took me so long. This video captured that excitement, that love for eating and pushing your limits that is just so beautiful about being a feedee. It’s a wonderful thing to watch someone else experience the joy and pride in themselves that I saw in this video. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that she put away a really impressive amount of food and looked absolutely stunning doing it! 

Link to review

SIMPLY AMAZING! Kit is getting REDONKULOUSLY BIG and it is evident why... This is ger 2nd funnel stuffing in a week and Kit stuffs herself with an astounding amount of fattening entrees before funneling the most mind-blowing amount of cream I have ever seen chugged 😲

Not only that, she was chasing the funnel with a massive milkshake in an unprecedented display of greediness!!! There were several points in the video where I was like, "There's no way she's having any more" but each time Kit proved me wrong. The angles, stuffing, chugging, belly play and fat chat were all superb ❤

🚨This one's a must buy 🚨

John Cena Mind Blown GIF

Link to review