First Time Stuffing

$3.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm running a sale on this Clip for 24 hours! 

I'm going to make some NEW content tonight! 

My first time trying to stuff myself. 

I was not able to finish 😭 but I did try! 

In the first half you see me enjoying my pizza and as I eat more, you can see me struggling to finish.. so full 

I'm hoping to start stuffing more and stretch my stomach out! 

😍

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Andrea kicks off her first stuffing vid in a black top and skirt that hugs her body in very flattering ways. Even though she normally only eats two slices of pizza in a sitting she decides to double it for our viewing pleasure. Not only that, halfway through she lowers her skirt and her round soft belly flows out and onto her lap. There’s eating, belly play, a really pretty lady with a cute personality, what more could you want? Definitely looking forward to seeing more Andrea vids in the future and how much her capacity expands. 

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Andrea tries pizza for her first stuffing ever. She looks so hot eating those big pizza slices with a ton of ranch and red pepper flakes on top. She pushes herself past her usual 2 slices, gets down a third, and keeps going for more! A good amount of talking in this too, she's not shy and Andrea looks gorgeous. She lets loose her belly towards the end and wow! She looks so big, love those stretchmarks especially!

Can't wait for the next stuffing video after you extend that stomach a little more ;) . Great first stuffing video!!  

Link to review
anonfin

Oh, those ‘first times’… Aren’t they something: the first kiss, the first date. Or, driving it closer to our interests here: the first outgrow of clothes, the first stretch mark… The first stuffing. Goosebumps.

There’s an incredible innocence hidden behind these incredible acts of hedonistic, ravenous gluttony. Andreamad decided that she cannot take it anymore, and that she needs yet another ‘first time’ in her life: gorging herself. Omg, and she does stuff herself! You can almost see new stretch marks showing up on her gorgeous gut as she eats. And eats. And drinks. Dressed in a beautiful skirt, as she eats and expands, it offers sights of her body that will make you boil. Hint: upskirts. To rehearse a well-known meme in here: find someone that looks at you as Andreamad looks at pizza in this clip. She’s shivering! As I did too 🥵

Get the clip. Shiver with her! Gorge yourself with Andreamad’s beauty, voracity, and gluttonous greed.

To more!

Link to review

A great starter stuffing session with some great belly play. Love the personality to go along with it. Also when she stands up at the end to show us her stuffed belly from the side as well shows us how far it sticks out gives us a taste of how big and sexy it actually is. And I love the stretch marks too! Love to see standing belly moments like that and can’t wait to see more!

Link to review