5 Screenshots

About This File

Come get hand fed by your brand new BBW Succubus 😈

This clip starts with our Succubus doing what she does between summons - smoking 🌿 and jiggling her fat body. She quickly lights up upon being magicked into your room, the flimsy chair suddenly creaking under her heavy ass. "Ohhh, don't you look tiny!! Well, you summoned a Succubus to feed you, didn't you? Don't worry, baby... I'm going to make you huge.

She begins by teasing you, shaking handfuls of her fat gut while commanding you to eat more and more. Quickly she becomes impatient - choosing to grab the bag of chips from your hands. After helping herself to one, she coyly begins to hand feed you - "You're such an obedient little pig, aren't you?"

Quickly, your Succubus gets way too horny, and she climbs on top of you. "Did I say you could stop eating? No, I didnt."

She grinds on top of you (through her panties and ripped fishnets), jiggling her huge belly while continuing to make you eat more and more for her.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.