2 Screenshots

About This File

This Video Includes: ️ SCHOOL GIRL ROLEPLAY ️ OUTGROWING CLOTHES ️ TONS OF ROLEPLAY CHAT ️ TIGHT CLOTHES ️ FACESTUFFING ️ MCDONALDS ️ TONS OF ANGLES ️ ASS SHAKING ️ UNDER BELLY VIEW 

I spent the last 2 weeks of summer vacation doing nothing but stuffing my face with all my favorites fast food places! McDonald’s has been my go to almost everyday! I’m not thrilled to be having to get ready to go back today but I gather my uniform together and pray for the best. Immediately as soon as I slip it over my head and arms you can hear the seams begin to snap. I’m in complete shock after getting the top onto my body on how much it’s shrunk compared to my ballooning tits and massive gut. I bend over giving you the best view in the mirror behind me. Cellulite and dimples spread across my large back side and new massive thighs. As I’m putting my skirt on you can hear and see how out of breath I am as I struggle to get it up and over my ass & belly. How am I suppose to go to school wearing a uniform 4 sizes too small!? My Boyfriend is definitely going to break up with me when we get back! I’m completely unrecognizable. The names I’m going to be called as I’m walking down the hallway with all my rolls on display for the whole campus. My once fit body is now buried beneath pounds and pounds of lard. My face is being swallowed by my chin. The more I look in the mirror at my newly formed body the hornier and more aroused I begin to get. Maybe being the fattest girl in school won’t be a bad thing. the more I think about it the more I’m hungry for more. More rolls, more fat, more greasy McDonald’s. I order my go to meal and pig out making my already too tight uniform even tighter! I show off my massive gains at the very end. Giving you every delicious angle in my super tight school girl uniform

REVIEWS: thank you so much for buying and supporting my massive gains! It would mean so much if you could leave a review so I know what you think! Some of your reviews even make me kinda 😏 horny ! Don’t forget to click the stars so it saves! ❤️

IMG_2241.JPG

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

Ivy looks amazing here. She's really grown into her belly. Shoulders, arms, thighs, thick, wide and huge. I love watching her stuff that fat, lovely face. The standing and posing at the end really shows off how big she is now, nice!

Response from the author:

And only bigger to come love ❤️❤️ Making all my clothes shrink 3 times to small 

Link to review