5 Screenshots

About This File

🌟Hey Hey Hey🌟

I'm Busty Blue💙 Welcome to Turkey.

In this video I show you my growing body next to my private pool. I ask you what you would do with my voluptuous body and if you want to take a closer look at my breasts. I play with my soft white belly while sitting in the sun and talk to you about how much i'm going to stuff myself on holiday. I get hot quickly though with all this fat, so I take a dip in the pool to cool off, but its not enough! I have to drink to quench my thirst and end up spilling some on me, woops. Oh well, I'll dry off soon enough. Finally I take you up to my balcony to show off my expanding curves in the sun and make the floor boards sqeek under my enormous weight. Its hard work being such a pig in the heat so I have to end it there my lovelies. Hope you enjoy😘

If you enjoyed the video please consider leaving a review it means a lot 💙 blue x

please be aware that aircraft pass during the video and cicadas are buzzing, effecting audio.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Response from the author:

Thanks so much glad you enjoyed 💙

Link to review