4 Screenshots

About This File

Another stuffing video, this time including a family size entree of stir fry noodles and a cherry coke. lots of fat chat, burping, belly play, booty shaking, and of course a before/after shot of my belly super bloated and full 🥰 

come join me for 11 minutes of gluttony and pigging out 🐷

my cat makes a short appearance as well lol 😅

253C8687-4E5A-4EE8-817A-9568B5446306.gif

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow gabby definitely doesn’t mess around when it comes to food!! She makes eating so sexy!! That plate of Thai was gone quickly And you can see you belly expand!! Also some impressive burps in there!! Her content is getting better and better each video!! She puts her all into them!! Seeing the tattoo stretch out farther in every video is so sexy!! Definitely get this one well worth every penny 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this 🥰 you are so kind!! I’m glad you enjoyed it ☺️ And glad you’re seeing improvements each time, I definitely am putting my all into these lol 😜 

Link to review
Kviewer247

Hot stuff, that burp after you mentioned your tummy rumbling shook the room! Defo a storm brewing there lol.  All round great stuffing vid as always!

Response from the author:

thank you so much for your review! 😘 Lol I’m glad you enjoyed it too, I thought it was pretty impressive 🥰 

Link to review