3 Screenshots

About This File

You decide to have a talk with your bratty trophy wife. When you two met, she was skinny. She knew her role as a trophy wife and being by your side, and seemed very happy in her position as your drop dead skinny wife. But, things have changed… she is fat, lazy, drinks soda and eats fast food constantly, and basically turns you into a joke. You try to express your concern and tell her you’re embarrassed because your friends are teasing you. She tells you she doesn’t care what you have to say. YOU did this to her. You told her not to work, to just stay home, what did you expect to happen? She rolls her eyes and gives you attitude, opening a Pepsi and drinking and burping while you continue to chat. You express concern for her health, but she laughs at you. She tells you she truly doesn’t care what you think and basically sees nothing wrong with her behavior or gain. Yes you hired a personal trainer, but she stopped going. She tells you she doesn't really feel like she wants to go. Diets aren’t for her anymore. She continues to put all the blame on you. There’s no undoing the damage that has been done to her huge body now. Well, maybe there is, but nothing I feel like doing. I mean, maybe you did this purposely. Maybe secretly this is what you wanted. A big, fat, trophy wife. And if it isn’t what you wanted? Oh well! You have it now, I have no intention of stopping.

IMB_NnlUYR.gif

IMB_CO0hpu.gif

Edited by Aria_Bbw

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.