Updated Weigh In 🐷

$2.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hugely requested updated weigh in from last month!! 👀🐷

I’m absolutely shocked at the number the scale reads as you’ll be able to see from my face afterwards!! I’ve really turned into such a gluttonous piggy who just wants to get herself even more bigger than she already is…In fact, my original gaining goals are definitely going to have to change 👀

You’ll also see how hot and flustered I get in this clip and see just how out of breath I’m getting from doing not an awful lot😳 I’m such an out of shape piggy now with no signs of this improving, It’s only going to get worse! But I can’t help myself !! I LOVE IT and I know you do to 😉

Now let’s get this piggy even bigger, I’m nowhere near done yet !!!! ❤️🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatEdd

My first purchase from Kate and won't be my last. I love her fat chat it's so obvious that Kate really is into getting huge. :)😍

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It is very evident from this vid that Kate had a fantastic Holiday stuffing herself silly 😜 I loved how genuine her reaction was to her added weight in the last month and can’t wait to see what the coming months have in store for her already sexy figure!! Hope to see more stuffings and updated weigh in updates!!!

Response from the author:

Hehe!! Thank you Greg!! Glad you enjoyed it 😍🥰🥰 

Link to review
Jorin85

This is definitely Kate's most candid and sexy video so far. Loved all the honest reactions and chat to the camera after the weight number, and the outfit was perfect for the occassion. I thoroughly enjoyed this!

Aww thank you so much!! 🥰 I’m glad you enjoyed it!!😍😍

Link to review
Jiffy2

Whoo, Kate clearly enjoyed her holiday... this is a breathtaking video and what an impressive gain since the last weigh in! 

Kate looks amazing in her tight fitting underwear- digging in to her lovely rolls and she gives us some great views of her butt too. Her belly flops down beautifully when she releases it from the tight underwear and she also treats us to a mesmerising close up of her belly hang where we see her stretch marks in all their glory... and we see it spread all over her lap when she sits down. 

The highlight is of course when she steps on the scales and reacts to the number, shocked and excited at how she's turned herself into such a gluttonous little piggy - aren't we all! 

I’m glad you liked the up close belly hang shot 😜 Thank you as always 😍😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

Kate has been working on her beech body 🐷 encase you couldn’t tell 😍 the queen of burps starts the vid with a few burps telling us she just got back from the harvester. Before stepping on the scales and being in total shock at the results, damn what did you eat on holiday kate 🤔 a ton it seems 🤯. Check out this vid now to see the numbers for yourself and to see Kate in a black bikini so hot 🥵, you can definitely see where all the extra pounds have gone. Can’t wait to see your next stuffing vid has you jiggle and wobble on your way to your next goal weight. 

Hehe!! Thank you so much for the hot review😍😍

Link to review